The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

lanos2001 wrote:well crossfade played in oklahoma city but i missed it b/c i had to work :cry: you know the only concerts i've been to was Ted Nugent and The Birds. nugent was alright and i only went to the birds b/c i was the DD and drove a bunch of old hippies to it. i got a 30 pack out of it though. :D

nick
Nothing like good ol' free gifts for being a nice guy and also the only one that doesn't get to have as much fun as the rest!

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

its from the US i think. i remember about 8months ago the dealer i bought my woo from was trying to buy it back. i was thinking it was for taking apart and selling the parts on that site b/c they rarely saw my car. when they asked it was when daewoousa was starting back up.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

well the stuff i want to buy off them is cheaper there than gm-car-parts' prices... IE the valve that i'm having trouble with is only 14$ compared to 40$... So i'm kinda curious as to how much shipping would be (probably nothing more than a few dollars if their in the US)

~Kyle
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

do they not have any contact info? i would email them about it to see.

nick

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

i'm thinking of buying a set of Nubira service manuals... they're only 30$ +SH

Same with the lanos'

UPT990-800 SERVICE MANUAL - Set of 2 Books LANOS 1999 $29.95Orig $149.95, Save 80%

UPT000-800 SERVICE MANUAL - Set of 2 Books LANOS 2000 $29.95 Orig $110.00, Save 73%

UPT010-800 SERVICE MANUAL - Set of 2 Books LANOS 2001-02 $29.95 Orig $110.00, Save 73%

And if i can i'm going to get some Nubira floormats as the ones i have are old and very stained...

~Kyle
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i already have the service manuals. unfortunarely i rarely look at it. i need to start reading it just for the hell of it to get to know it better. my interior looks like shit right now but thats b/c thats the verylast thing thats gonna be done unless i just come across a once in a liftime price. doubt it though.

nick

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Yeah... That makes sense, the plan for my friends 240sx is to basically do all performance upgrades and such before focusing on anything cosmetic... which i totally agree with... it doesn't matter if you have a car that looks like a POS if it can take any other car out there... and besides it's not like he's not going to continue working, he's just postponing that until he's got all his upgrades done...

Thats the same path i'd follow if I wasn't in the situation of wanting a manual, and having so many problems with fuel economy.

~Kyle
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

hell i only went with looks first b/c unfortunately i was a ricer at first. but now i'm glad i did exterior first for the fact that the bodykits i pieced together are impossible to get now. but yeah now i urge performance first and am going that route. hell my problem is credit cards and xmas now b/c i'm using my credit card. its only a minor setback though. hell b/c of xmas i got new tires that i needed bad and maybe the shocks i want too. :D

nick

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Yeah... I can't seem to find ANY body kits that fit a nubi... let alone a nubi hatch besides the nice little italian one... which is basically a couple of lips and some sideskirts...

I do admit... untill my friend and i got into our cars... i thought everything was about style... now i realize that style is nice but you can't have as much fun with it as you can with power :twisted:

~Kyle
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

hell by you just having a nubi hatch is badass enough. if i was you i would buy that lip kit and the spoiler with it. if anything have a body shop or a friend that can bondo mold in the kit to make it look more like a kit. and yes power is fun. can't wait until i get some :cry: more.

nick

kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

eh.. ill never focus on only performance first. Yes that very important to me.. and i would never want my car to look better than it can perform (unless i had several cars.. then id have a luxury slow ass car).. but looks are very important to me.

oh and i think we need a spell check too! i cant spell worth a crap
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

lanos2001 wrote:hell by you just having a nubi hatch is badass enough. if i was you i would buy that lip kit and the spoiler with it. if anything have a body shop or a friend that can bondo mold in the kit to make it look more like a kit. and yes power is fun. can't wait until i get some :cry: more.

nick
I swear i'm going to buy that other nubi hatch that's in LA that's a manual... and if i don't, i'll just have to find another one... :lol:

And what spoiler? haven't seen one for the nubi hatch but if there is one, by all means show me :D
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yay another person!!!!

nick

kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

lanos2001 wrote:yay another person!!!!

nick
haha.

woooo.

Anyways.. at first i didnt care for looks.. untill i did something small and got a compliment on it by some hot girl.. since them ive been addicted to making it look good. But not look better than it can perform.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

kinkyllama wrote:eh.. ill never focus on only performance first. Yes that very important to me.. and i would never want my car to look better than it can perform (unless i had several cars.. then id have a luxury slow ass car).. but looks are very important to me.

oh and i think we need a spell check too! i cant spell worth a crap
Spell check would be nice... i do have to admit...