THE OFFICIAL THREAD SO Daew0Leganza CAN TALK CRAP

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

wth... just joking damn
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

HISTORY OF A JACKASS: The Daew0Leganza, Pt. 1

Recently I have been studying a rare breed of jackass known as the "Daew0Leganza." The behavior of this species has been questioned on "what the hell is wrong with him?" for quite some time now. The history of the "Daew0Leganza" goes back nearly two years ago. Here was our first encounter with the rude jackass:
on Dec 15, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:this is wut im going to do after i gratuate high school in 6 months

Gauges & Management System:
TurboXs Dual-Stage Boost Controller
Faze Gauge Reverse Street Fuzion EL
Vacuum/Boost FZ3114
Exhaust Gas Temp FX3237

Engine:
Turbocharger
DD-Turbo T3/T4 Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing
NewGen Wastegate
Blowoff Valve
Greddy Type S Kit
Electronic Fuel Injector
370cc Injectors
Fuel pump
Walbro 255 liter per hour in-line Fuel Pump
Intercooler
Blitz Intercooler

Body kit:
Racing Spoiler
BOMZ Aluminum spoiler 52inch Silver
Racing Rim Wheels
XXwheel MaxExel - Luna (Chrome) Wheel&Tire Package 3
This was roughly two years ago so it leads me to believe that the subject's age is approximately 19 or 20. From the spelling errors it is tough to determine if the subject graduated from high school that year. The second thread that the "Daew0Leganza" posted on daewootech.com shows us how impatient and repetitive it can be. Here we will take a look into our second encounter with the... "Daew0Leganza":

Topic:Know where i can get a body kit for my Daewoo Leganza?
on Mon Dec 15, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:plz anyone know?
on Thu Dec 18, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:hopefully
on Mon Dec 22, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:anyone know who i can get to design one for my car?
on Tue Dec 23, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:i need to know where i can get one for my leganza
All this in one thread. The quotes are short but the neediness is apparent. In the same timeframe the subject was in need of headers for its car. Here is what took place:

Topic:Headers ?????
on Tue Dec 16, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:anyone know?
on Tue Dec 16, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:how much does it cost to custom fabricate a header?
That concluded the thread. No replies back then and hopefully none for any of the jackass's future threads. Astonishingly, the subject posted this on his original thread when asked "what PSI will his turbo be set at":
on Thu Dec 18, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:im guessing at least 8-30psi
After reviewing this post thoroughly my thoughts were "Jesus Christ, has this jackass gone mad?"

I have now determined the age of the subject from reading this quote:
on Fri Dec 19, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:i agree, im still a virgin at 18 and still hoping to find a girl :), i wish u the best of luck
It is still unknown if the 20 year old subject has mated with a female jackass yet.

Here is the subject's first display of rude behavior:
on Sat Dec 27, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:u all are using shyt Oil, i use Castrol Syntetic 5W-30
Yes everyone... even back then the "Daew0Leganza" was a selfish bastard.

One former heroic daewootech user replied back with this:
on Sat Dec 27, 2003 anesTHEtic34 wrote: i love it when people who don't even know what kind of suspension their car has talk shit.
And here is our beloved father Efrain A. getting in on the action:
on Sun Dec 28, 2003 Efrain A. wrote:i deleted all the lastest post...

im gonna tell you this by the good way...

Daew0leganza...

you want some respect? please respect the others... ok?

now back to the subject...
Here is the subject asking the same questions he still asks today:
on Sun Dec 28, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:cant u just put it in nuetral and drop shift?
Haven't you learned anything in two years???

Here, the jackass double posts nearly 9 hours apart!:
on Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 am Daew0Leganza wrote:cant u really eat up ur brakes?
on Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:22 pm Daew0Leganza wrote:cant u really eat up ur brakes?
So far, this rare species of jackass has displayed his ignorance, confusion, repetitiveness, and rudeness to many of the Daewootech users.

Please stay tuned for part 2 of this series.
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
Susp:Intrax/KYB
Rollers:Falken/Rage
Ext:Dan's Decals/mesh grille/OEM wing&foglights
ICE:Audiobahn/Pioneer
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

PART TWO IS BELOW! :twisted:
Last edited by daftmajin on Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

HISTORY OF A JACKASS: The Daew0Leganza, Pt. 2

In Part 1 we found out that the "Daew0Leganza" was once an 18 year old virgin who owns a Daewoo Leganza and is a total jackass. Now the subject is 20 years old and is still a jackass... and probably a virgin still too. In this Part we will discover just how ignorant the "Daew0Leganza" is.

Topic:does a stock daewoo leganza have coil springs??
on Sat Dec 27, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:does it 'cause i want to get a lowering kit for it if it already has coil springs
on Sun Dec 28, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:plz respond
on Sun Dec 28, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:non of u people know either
Could you not see under your car that you have springs? Did you even have a Daewoo Leganza back then? Were you that dumb?

Here is a sample of one its quotes on a different thread"
on Sun Dec 28, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:i burnt out with my leganza when the road was slightly wet
WOW! Good jorb!
on Mon Dec 29, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:where can i buy a resonator?
on Tue Dec 30, 2003 Maximus wrote: You have one in your car :wink: and you can buy it it every exhaust shop
Next time, ask Jeeves first so you don't seem like such a dumbass. http://www.ask.com

Here is a quote he made when advising Oz on what type of muffler to buy:
on Mon Dec 29, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:get Aero-Turbine.com muffler, its hte best muffler in the world, its patented by the way
He sure does like those patents! Even now he thinks that patents and advertising make the product what it is! BTW, good jorb on suggesting a $200 muffler. You can get a whole custom cat-back for that much... ass.

OMG. I almost threw up when I read the title to this topic that thankfully no one replied to:

Topic:did i do a good idea of getting this catalytic converter?
on Mon Dec 29, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:the Xtremeflow.com Catalytic converter cost 150 bux with O2 Sensor, should have i got a 18inch cat long straight pipe instead? im using it in conjunction with an Aero-turbine.com Muffler
"Conjunction." Holy smokes, thats a big word for you! BTW, you don't do a good idea... dumbass. I hope you failed English in your senior year of HS. I wonder why no one replied to that thread?

Is history repeating itself? Read this from almost 2 years ago:

Topic:Spark Plug Question?
on Mon Dec 29, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:Sticking with the Bosch Platinum 4+ on my Daewoo Leganza a good idea or upgraded to Denso Iridium Performance Racing Spark Plug?
Should have upgraded to Denso's back then.

No one replied the next morning so he said:
on Tue Dec 30, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:hey?
Then mocpac_ser suggested NGK, just like we are still suggesting to him to this very day!:
on Tue Dec 30, 2003 mocpac_ser wrote:I LIKE MOST THE NGK SPARKPLUGS
See... should have listened so you wouldn't have to ask the same thing two years later.

but here comes "Daew0Leganza" with his patented ignorance:
on Tue Dec 30, 2003 Daew0Leganza wrote:Denso Iridium has patented technology and takes only 1 cycle to start up an engine, and it cost 11 bucks each
even this guy tried to tell how badass NGKs were on his Leganza:
on Mon Jan 26, 2004 darkw00 wrote:the ngk sparkplugs work great in my leganza 8)
more of the same old shit:
on Wed Jan 28, 2004 Daew0Leganza wrote:so do u like the the Bosch or NKG
This guy obviously has mental issues. I am sorry "Daew0Leganza" but you are still asking us questions that you already asked TWO YEARS AGO! This is the last time I will tell you. NGK kicks ass. Many people, such as myself, love them. Maybe you won't but this is just my opinion.

Here is a little bit of arrogance from the jackass (its about his totally radical exhaust system, I am just putting in the dumb stuff):
on Fri Jan 02, 2004 Daew0Leganza wrote:89 for going from 1 1/4 inch piping to 2 1/2 piping... thats over 600 dollars for the dam exhaust system... my leganza is going to Rock!... i have Yokohama, Eibach Springs, V-Tech, Aero-Turbine Decals, and a GTR Emblem right under where it says Leganza, My car is so cool :)... I also have so sweet fog lights on my car, its perfect for the leganza, other people are buying the fog lights but it looks like ass on their car :D
Heh. He must've been born with a silver spoon up his ass and probably flipped people off as a baby.
on Fri Jan 02, 2004 Daew0Leganza wrote:yes, i have the phattest Daewoo there is
here's what this dude had to say:
on Fri Jan 02, 2004 anesTHEtic34 wrote: seriously man. i enjoyed this board for the tech info and swapping ideas, but you bring the comedy, buddy.

by the way. V-Tech is a brand of phone. also i thought you hadn't gotten springs yet, so what the hell are you doing putting an eibach sticker on your ride?

ps. it would be greatly appreciated if you would talk a little less shit and not make us consider you a dick as well as an idiot. thank you.
hey look, we made fun of "Daew0Leganza" and Walmart back in the day too. Almost the same stuff! anesTHEtic34 was acting like he was "Daew0Leganza":
on Sat Jan 03, 2004 anesTHEtic34 wrote:HEY GUYS!!!!

*pushes up glasses and quickly hides latest APC catalog in back pocket*

did you know Wal-Mart has spinners now? i'd put them on my phizat rizide if i hadn't SLAMMED it already, y0! check it:

my Leganza ownz all your shyt daewoos.

neither should be on your car, buddy.
"Daew0Leganza" what the hell is wrong with you? Stay tuned for Pt. 3! of HISTORY OF A JACKASS: The Daew0Leganza
Last edited by daftmajin on Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

can hardly wait!

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

I like NGK as well ^_^, not that this will make you understand that NGK's are nice
a woo that is a work in progress
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

lmao.. that was great! :lol:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

hahahaha!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

keep it goin richard. lovin it. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
SickDrift
Junior

Post by SickDrift »

Yeah, im on the verge of tears.

I think we're all missing a very huge possibility here however.

I think Daew0Leganza is a robot sent from the future. What his purpose here though has yet to be determined.

...either that or a Al Qaeda operative.

LG
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i don't think that either a robot from future or Al Qaeda operative is that stupid!

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
SickDrift
Junior

Post by SickDrift »

mmamdouh wrote:i don't think that either a robot from future or Al Qaeda operative is that stupid!

MMamdouh

Good point.

LG
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Daew0Leganza wrote:i have Yokohama, Eibach Springs, V-Tech, Aero-Turbine Decals, and a GTR Emblem right under where it says Leganza, My car is so cool :) .....
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha!
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

how can u bring up this stuff from the past and make fun of me on front of all these people...
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

daewooluvr.... I removed his "dumbass" comment from the Intimidator link... so I deleted your post pointing to that post.

Chris
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos