Jackpot.

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Audacityracing wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:only degree coming out of devry with that kinda money is gonna be an it job... i'd rather spin the ruler than type all day and annoy people (i think i see a future in it for you after all)
typings so easy... would rather type all day and annoy people than spin the ruler

good thing i'm not going to school to spin a ruler...

i'm done talking to you, i hate the crap you bring to the forum and this is officially my last post in regard to anything you reply to. you waste everyone's time by making outrageous claims that ALWAYS come back in your face and you look like a fool to everyone. if i were you, i would save face and be quiet for a while. good luck talking to no one... i'm going to put in for an official daewootech.com boycott on responding to you...
wait till theres some cam on me... u would see how sweet my leganza is
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

kinkyllama wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote:
the best part is my parents pay for my gas my tuition my car parts my repairs my computer parts my clothes my food etc. have it made
that makes you a lame ass fucking loser! You may have it made but that explains why your such an idiot. Hell if my Mommy and Daddy bought me everything id also be an idiot that spent all day posting stuff that doesnt even make sense on a forum.

Damn Audacity; didnt know you were my age too
oh... my parents also bought my daewoo
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

yeah i tested out of a ton of crap to be able to pull off all that in 3 years (i graduated high school in december 03)

i figure all my schooling will go nicely together to make a racing team... to put me in the position to be a race engineer or technical director.
:D
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Audacityracing wrote:yeah i tested out of a ton of crap to be able to pull off all that in 3 years (i graduated high school in december 03)

i figure all my schooling will go nicely together to make a racing team... to put me in the position to be a race engineer or technical director.
thats cool but making sketchs for houses not cars doesnt seem like mechanical drawing would help u for ur dream
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Audacityracing wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote: hahaha... turning the ruler 360 degrees everyday doesnt seem like fun to me

glad you think the world is still designed with rulers, i guess elemetary school math only lets you draw straight lines
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Audacityracing wrote:only degree coming out of devry with that kinda money is gonna be an it job... i'd rather spin the ruler than type all day and annoy people (i think i see a future in it for you after all)
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

AcingTeam wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote: hahaha... turning the ruler 360 degrees everyday doesnt seem like fun to me

glad you think the world is still designed with rulers, i guess elemetary school math only lets you draw straight lines
u posted that u drew sketchs... assumed that u draw sketchs by hand then rememberd about cad
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Audacityracing wrote:yeah i tested out of a ton of crap to be able to pull off all that in 3 years (i graduated high school in december 03)

Nice! I better be the first person you recruit to your racing team if you ever get around creating one. I will have a degree in Risk Management and Insurance by then hopefully... could be helpful! lol
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

AcingTeam wrote:

Nice! I better be the first person you recruit to your racing team if you ever get around creating one. I will have a degree in Risk Management and Insurance by then hopefully... could be helpful! lol

heck yes... hahaha. i'm wanting to race in alms races (american le mans) doing prototype cars as well as gt class (run a daewoo :lol: )
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Id be willing to go into a race team.. its something that im intrested in for sure. Thats one of the reasons im going into real-estate investing.. more time. Dont care much for the money as the time to do things such as building cars or even spending time with the family for once (aww, now isnt that sweet). :roll:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
cpd
Super

Post by cpd »

Wow, I saw that people had responded to my thread, and thinking that it was 2 pages of USEFUL posts, I opened it.

Instead I find people whinging at each other.

Grow up.

I'd lock/delete the thread, but I can't.

EDIT::

I've come to the conclusion that Daew0Leganza just LOVES saying that everyone sucks. See the "my new toy" thread too.
Big Eye Pictures - Best art evar!
Aneab
Expert

Re: Jackpot.

Post by Aneab »

cpd wrote:I've hit it. My new job is the best job EVAR.

All uniforms supplied. LOTS.

Work phone (Palm Treo 600).

Work car. (2001 Vectra 2.2L PLUS turbo :o )

And easy work (replacing computer parts for IBM warranty.)

OH YEAH.
Sounds sweet dude, even get a company car??? haha! Sounds easy too, Grats :D :D :D
a woo that is a work in progress
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

cpd wrote:Wow, I saw that people had responded to my thread, and thinking that it was 2 pages of USEFUL posts, I opened it.

Instead I find people whinging at each other.

Grow up.

I'd lock/delete the thread, but I can't.

EDIT::

I've come to the conclusion that Daew0Leganza just LOVES saying that everyone sucks. See the "my new toy" thread too.
Sorry man.. i hate when people do that to my threads.

Company vehicals=awesome.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

Cpd, congrats on your new career.

Daew0Leganza... I would start installing the best firewalls you can afford before Erfinder pwns j00. Hopefully people will learn to stay away from anymore of your posts as you are a total jackass with no heart or brain. Merry Xmas, bitch.
Daew0Leganza wrote:oh... my parents also bought my daewoo
Don't you mean "your Daew0?"

Do us a favor and never return to this forum. That's all I want for Christmas.
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
Susp:Intrax/KYB
Rollers:Falken/Rage
Ext:Dan's Decals/mesh grille/OEM wing&foglights
ICE:Audiobahn/Pioneer
cpd
Super

Post by cpd »

Thanks to the people who've added CONSTRUCTIVE input.

A firewall/router would be a good start. However they don't stop everything.
Big Eye Pictures - Best art evar!
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to punch this cretin in the face?