Jackpot.

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

cpd
Super

Jackpot.

Post by cpd »

I've hit it. My new job is the best job EVAR.

All uniforms supplied. LOTS.

Work phone (Palm Treo 600).

Work car. (2001 Vectra 2.2L PLUS turbo :o )

And easy work (replacing computer parts for IBM warranty.)

OH YEAH.
Big Eye Pictures - Best art evar!
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

congrats... i just recently scored my dream job for this time frame of my life :D

workin 30hrs/week @ 13 dollars drawing plans for an architecht firm. best part is i get paid every friday :D
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

aud... ur job sucks ass... cpd u lucky bastard how much $ u make per hour?
Audacity Racing
moron

HAHA sucks ass?!?! hahahahahaha you are 12 and make 5 dollars a week from mommy for making your bed... hahahaha

i'm making 22,000 a year as a full time student... that's like raking in the money dude

:roll: lord you're stupid
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Audacityracing wrote:HAHA sucks ass?!?! hahahahahaha you are 12 and make 5 dollars a week from mommy for making your bed... hahahaha

i'm making 22,000 a year as a full time student... that's like raking in the money dude

hahaha... how long have u been making 13 bucks per hour? 22k per yr sucks... after devry on EET my pay starting salary would be at least 35k per year even tho the paper placement of the students last yr were 93% on EET with an average starting salary of 41k

the best part is my parents pay for my gas my tuition my car parts my repairs my computer parts my clothes my food etc. have it made
Audacity Racing
moron

Daew0Leganza wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:HAHA sucks ass?!?! hahahahahaha you are 12 and make 5 dollars a week from mommy for making your bed... hahahaha

hahaha... how long have u been making 13 bucks per hour? 22k per yr sucks... after devry on EET my pay starting salary would be at least 35k per year even tho the paper placement of the students last yr were 93% on EET with an average starting salary of 41k

hahaha... you keep looking dumber and dumber! i'm a 19 year old you stooge! making 2 and a half times minimum wage at skilled labor with no degree... you are as dumb as they get man, i have yet to see a topic that you shoed your intelligence or maturity... you crack me up :roll:
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Audacityracing wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote:

hahaha... you keep looking dumber and dumber! i'm a 19 year old you stooge! making 2 and a half times minimum wage at skilled labor with no degree... you are as dumb as they get man, i have yet to see a topic that you shoed your intelligence or maturity... you crack me up :roll:
hahaha... turning the ruler 360 degrees everyday doesnt seem like fun to me
Audacity Racing
moron

to knock you in the face again... i graduate next saturday with my drafting degree where my oay jumps to 22.50/hr... then i graduate in may with my mechanical engineering degree and then in the following agust with materials science, plus my auto mechanics from pcdi...

that's packin 2 bachelors and 2 associates degrees by age 20. stick that in your devry pipe and smoke it :lol:
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Audacityracing wrote:to knock you in the face again... i graduate next saturday with my drafting degree where my oay jumps to 22.50/hr... then i graduate in may with my mechanical engineering degree and then in the following agust with materials science, plus my auto mechanics from pcdi...

that's packin 2 bachelors and 2 associates degrees by age 20. stick that in your devry pipe and smoke it :lol:
lollllll... auto mechanics and mechanical engineering draft papers dont mix... ur salary wont increase much with both probably 22.50 per hour on the same job?
Audacity Racing
moron

Daew0Leganza wrote: hahaha... turning the ruler 360 degrees everyday doesnt seem like fun to me

glad you think the world is still designed with rulers, i guess elemetary school math only lets you draw straight lines
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Audacityracing wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote: hahaha... turning the ruler 360 degrees everyday doesnt seem like fun to me

glad you think the world is still designed with rulers, i guess elemetary school math only lets you draw straight lines
well u could be making more $ than me... but to gratuate at the top of my class would possibly increase my starting salary to 60k or more... some person started with 93k on EET
Audacity Racing
moron

only degree coming out of devry with that kinda money is gonna be an it job... i'd rather spin the ruler than type all day and annoy people (i think i see a future in it for you after all)
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Audacityracing wrote:only degree coming out of devry with that kinda money is gonna be an it job... i'd rather spin the ruler than type all day and annoy people (i think i see a future in it for you after all)
typings so easy... would rather type all day and annoy people than spin the ruler
Audacity Racing
moron

Daew0Leganza wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:only degree coming out of devry with that kinda money is gonna be an it job... i'd rather spin the ruler than type all day and annoy people (i think i see a future in it for you after all)
typings so easy... would rather type all day and annoy people than spin the ruler

good thing i'm not going to school to spin a ruler...

i'm done talking to you, i hate the crap you bring to the forum and this is officially my last post in regard to anything you reply to. you waste everyone's time by making outrageous claims that ALWAYS come back in your face and you look like a fool to everyone. if i were you, i would save face and be quiet for a while. good luck talking to no one... i'm going to put in for an official daewootech.com boycott on responding to you...
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Daew0Leganza wrote:
the best part is my parents pay for my gas my tuition my car parts my repairs my computer parts my clothes my food etc. have it made
that makes you a lame ass fucking loser! You may have it made but that explains why your such an idiot. Hell if my Mommy and Daddy bought me everything id also be an idiot that spent all day posting stuff that doesnt even make sense on a forum.

Damn Audacity; didnt know you were my age too
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama