The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

bump fool 8)
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

only 7 pages to go guys!!!! so what are your Woo's gonna get for x-mas?

mine will be getting new Kumho Supra ecsta's and possibly KYB-GR2 shocks.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

ooopppss that was supposed to be 75 pages

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

um... uh... um...

a radio? maybe? i'm still using the stock tape player :roll:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

a radio? maybe? i'm still using the stock tape player
damn :shock: my stock tape player broke the same week i got it. the damn thing wouldn't play and it wouldn't let go of my tape. i had to take it apart to get the damn tape out. the tape was the first record by aerosmith back in 1973 that my dad bought when he was a kid so i had to save it.

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

lanos2001 wrote:
a radio? maybe? i'm still using the stock tape player
damn :shock: my stock tape player broke the same week i got it. the damn thing wouldn't play and it wouldn't let go of my tape. i had to take it apart to get the damn tape out. the tape was the first record by aerosmith back in 1973 that my dad bought when he was a kid so i had to save it.

nick

yeah... i had mine eat a tape pretty quick that i couldn't get out... i took it to teh dealer and got areplacement radio for free cause thay couldn't get the tape out either and gave the player to me to bust open to get it out (i wanted it dang it)
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i'm so damn bored. i should go to a bar on my lunch at a bar around the corner and come back to work drunk. but then again i don't like liquor too much and my lunch is only 30 minutes. so scratch that. i'm just babbling to fill up space. i can't wait until tuesday wednesday or thursday. one of those days i'll be getting the xbox360 and buy call of duty 2 and NFS most wanted. YEAH!!!!!!

nick

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

saw this on initmidator. its says Tosca. not sure if its supposed to be a new concept car for daewoos or its a magnus before it came out. hell it could just be a magnus with a rediculous (spellin) bra on it.

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

wow... looks nice... i think it's a new one because it has the hood cut-outs (you can see them on the bra cover thing)...

looks NICE!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i saw the vents but wasn't sure if there was one on the actual hood or not. looks like it a bit but can't tell for certain. man imagine if daewoo didn't go down. it would be a hell of a competition for hyundai especially if they would've lasted long enough to put out the new models out. (Kalos, Magnus, Lacetti)

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

it reminds me of the acruras out now... i really like that look! wow
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i like those rims and imagine if they were chrome, i wouldn't put it on my woo but it would look sick on that car or any other.

nick

CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

can a double din CD Player fit in the lanos?
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i forgot to tell ya'll that my freakin door still isn't done. :x

heres the story:

had a stone chip on the door that i tried to touch up with clear and black pearl to make it match. as anyone knows pearl isa bitch to match up especially black. i ended up with a big dark spot where i tried to touch it up. so i stripped the door down a couple of layers (its had like four paintjobs all together) and i tried to do a short cut by using a DA sander w/ 180grit and it went down a few layers but it made blotches where you could see the layers in it. well i primered it and block sanded it and when i did that just a couple of the blotched spots showed back up but it was smooth so i thought nothing of it. well my teacher didn't tell me a key point until it was too late. base paint tends to lift on clear coat when you have blotches showing like i did. so to make a long ass story shorter my door has base paint on it with no clear and my next class starts until january 24 so it'll look like that for a while. i might buy some cheapo clear coat in a spray can to make it match a little. next time i'm gonna strip all the paint and clear off of the door next time and just start from scratch.

oh and now i have to touch up my side skirts b/c taking the door off and on a few times plus almost dropping it scratched the hell out of them. but with this i'm gonna just mix up a very small amount of clear and use a paint brush then wetsand and buff. since its on the sideskirts no one will really notice. if someone does look close enough to it i'll smak them on the head and ask if they got a good look. :twisted:

nick

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

" i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts sitting in a tree..."

nick