New Lanos bodykit!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

ItaliaTib2K3

New Lanos bodykit!

Post by ItaliaTib2K3 »

My Club GTR rep has been trying to get me to push the new Lanos bodykit for some time now. I finally got around to checking out some of the pictures and was actually impressed!
Watch out Ford Focus...this thing has Sport Compact category written all over it! For some reason though, I doubt I'll see many Lanos's at car shows this year...

Senza Paura
buzzedtop

Post by buzzedtop »

very nice. Not really my taste, but still really nice.
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

very nice, gotta love those lights! unfortunally i dont drive a lanos :(
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
ItaliaTib2K3

Post by ItaliaTib2K3 »

Well, I have this bodykit available immediately and am lining up several more products to bring over from Korea. I'll try my best to visit these forums to keep everyone updated on any progress. Feel free to e-mail me at aftermarketx@aol.com if anyone needs anything!

Later!
Senza Paura
Shado

Post by Shado »

hey, im from NSW Australia and down here there is jack-all performance parts or bodykits for the lanos. this is one of the best i have seen so far. theres not much use asking for a price since im on the other side of the world and im not made of money,so ill just leave it at keep up the good work hope 2 c more kits in future here.
Red Bull

Nice Lights

Post by Red Bull »

Hey Head Lights, where can I get those?

The Body Kits is from Jetspeed in Australia, I know that since I got the same one, hehehe, I bought it about 1 year ago for $1100 AUS ... none painted of course.

If any one got cool new exterior part for the lanos please tell me
Shado

Post by Shado »

jetspeed? i thought they only had that 'new heat' kit on there, or is it the same one? neways it rules and thats bloody cheap for a full kit does that price include front rear bumpers and side skirts?
Red Bull

Jetspeed Body Kit

Post by Red Bull »

Yeah The Jetspeed Bodykit comes with complete front, rear and side for $1100 AUS but you need another $80 for postage and handling.
The Kit is Cheap but the painting is SHIT...
I've got pearl metallic paint for my car, which is top of the range for all paint quality,3 times the cost of normal paint, and the best deal i've got of a friend is $250 for each part.
That is free labour my friend, so dont get it if u can afford to paint it hehehehe.

I don't like the side skirt, so i ask them to did a custom made one which look flow with the front and rear really nicely.
Shado

Post by Shado »

i kn0w a guy who can do some painting 4 me so ill start saving my pennies. Red bull, did u say u drove a lanos? what have u done to it besides the kit? i drive a 2000 sports 1.6litre lanos. So far with a sports exuast system, darkest legal tint, full security system, incar and bonnet neons, a few chromey bits, and full sound system. good for a start till my warrenty ends. Going to a mates place to have a look at some rims 2morwz.
Shado

Post by Shado »

by the way took some pics of my woo and will have some scanned in once developed.
Red Bull

Hi Shado

Post by Red Bull »

Hey Shado,

Yeah Mate, I've drive a Burgandy Lanos, with the Red Bull number plate, it is a cool little jigger.

Haven't got much on it, since it is my everyday car and i've been putting my money into my weekend car, 200SX S15.

The S15 is pretty quick now, with a 12.43 sec 1/4mile.... and veilside bodykits.

The Lanos is only a 1.5L SOHC, so I bought some stuff from HVE to make it go abit quicker, but im looking for a nubira engine so I can swap it and then a custom turbo, then it would be a good everyday car....hehehehe
But finding one is almost impossible, so if u know where I can get some please please please tell me.

Anyway the shit I got in my Red Bull
2 inch mandrel sport exhaust
HVE camshaft
HVE high compression head
75mm throttle body
K&N Cold Air Intake
4-1 Extractor
DVE Quick shift

Jetspeed Front and Rear, SSV side skirt
17" shooting star rims
And Custom Red Interior done by myself

Red Bull is pretty quick it kick a 3 Honda Interga, 2 Honda Prelude, Uncountable numbers of Lancer and Civic.
Still it is nothing compare to the feel in my S15, so the engine swap is needed.
Shado

nice

Post by Shado »

Shit man thats alright. Both cars I mean. But especially the woo coz it kicks arse hotting up a car thats not been done hardly at all as everyone here knows. If you are in Australia then you probably know Hot4s magazine, well im mates with the current owner of one of the cover cars 'Snowman' a white mirage. My mate bought this without the turbo and intercooler and we ran eachother out the back of my brothers school ad guess which car came off best.... :twisted: My mighty Lanos was too much for his heavy kit and 18"wheels, i cant explain otherwise why he couldnt keep up 8) . Neways thats my favourite win i like to tell. Do u race at Eastern Creek Red Bull?
Red Bull

Nice Work Shado

Post by Red Bull »

Im from Perth mate... :wink:
But I've heard of Eastern Creek though, through the car magazine.
I've subscribed to both Fast Four and Hots 4s...But haven't read any issue...cos ive been out of Oz for 1/2 a year now, working at a Engineering Firm in L.A at the moment, don't know anyone and dont want to go out, so i can save money and put it in my car when I get back.

Yeah I've have a similar experience with my mates and his mirage....but his car was quite fast, he got more mods than me since it is a a mitsubishi.
But he still lost about half a body length down 1/4mile. SO he bought a WRX and I lost to him, SO i bought a 200SX then I rape him 8)

You should keep it stock, and hot it up in the engines, and suprise the commondore at the lights......hehehehe...... :lol:
Hey, did u know the Jetspeed front bar slow my car down about 0.5sec down 1/4mile. Due to the Bigger surface area in the front and the scoop, you can tell by looking at the picture. Not good idea for speed.

The only reason I like it is because it got a big center open area, which will be excellent for my intercooler when I do my engine swap and Turbo the 2.0L

God I miss my car, im catching cab to work everyday over here :(
insanesound

HELP find bodykit

Post by insanesound »

where do i find it? i been searchin everywhere for bodykits for my lanos
Shado

Post by Shado »

heh, i emailed jetspeed 3 times about it and their mail robot keeps tellin me it dont exist when i even told it it was on their site, well im not in a hurry so i can wait,,,