guys, stay tuned

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

damian007vk
Super

guys, stay tuned

Post by damian007vk »

guys, after a long absence, I am back, and sure to make daewoo lanos owners very happy. within the next couple of days I will be listing the best of the best performance and styling parts off my lanos, and other parts that are still brand new in box that were never even installed. giving you guys first dibs, then it goes to ebay. just a sneak peak of what I am talking about:
ported and polished throttle body and intake manifold and exhaust manifold, custom mandrel bent cold air intake and zex air filter, magnecor plug wires, aem universal fuel pressure regulator with custom fittings for lanos, custom fuel rail for lanos, greddy oil catch can, optima battery case, (optima yellow top battery brand new also with rockford terminal fiitings) zex dry nitrous with gauge, purge and bad ass aluminum brackets, ssv side skirts, lanos ecu with APEXI s-afc II installed!!!!!, goodyear f1 tires and adr rims (less than 5k miles), lanos sport interior seats and paneling, brushed aluminum dash (factory, not cheap decals), msd fuel pump, complete ignition system for lanos including msd dis-2 tach adaptor, msd tower coil, and the needed msd daewootech driver, rear 2001+ tail lights, lanos autotrans interceptor 4t4oe performance chip for automatic transmission (plug and play), dash gauges with custom red daewootech.net gauges and speedometer at less than 67k,euro badges, custom grille, oem foglights, kenwood satelitte radio with antenna, passenger side airbag, momo steering wheel with hub kit for lanos, , greddy warning series egt and air fuel gagues following parts new in box (greddy bov, greddy boost controller, msd fuel pump, momo door sills, pioneer avic-n1 indash dvd naviation touchscreen)

there is just too much stuff to take pics of, so if interested, pm me, and I will email you pic......there should be something for just about everyone.

shout out to daewooluvr...sup dude,,,,long time icyblue
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i want the reverse lights thats all i can afford to get right now. how much? oh and it might be easier on the eyes for people if you list the items like one or two on a line.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

i work nights at the ER, so I am going to sleep now. I will be up at 11pm eastern time and posting pics (i am off tonigh)....I will do 2-3 pics at a time I guess....and just so u guys know I am not spliting sides or parts...like what I mean is...the lanos tail lights are 2 pieces on each side...I will sell all 4 parts together...not a piece here and a piece there...that way people that wanna do complete projects or swaps/upgrades have everything to work with not bits and pieces....i will not sell the ignition driver to one, and the msd dis 2 another and the msd tower to another, but instead, the complete ignition system upgrade as a package. listed below is a little teaser of my car and what you guys can expect.....good day.
damian007vk
Super

copy and paste link

Post by damian007vk »

just copy and paste link....just a little quick teaser

http://photos.yahoo.com/lanos_racing
Brian5475E
Expert

Post by Brian5475E »

I want the SAFC II let me know how much. ANd the ZEX kit if the right price
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: guys, stay tuned

Post by daewooluvr »

damian007vk wrote:guys, after a long absence, I am back, and sure to make daewoo lanos owners very happy. within the next couple of days I will be listing the best of the best performance and styling parts off my lanos, and other parts that are still brand new in box that were never even installed. giving you guys first dibs, then it goes to ebay. just a sneak peak of what I am talking about:
ported and polished throttle body and intake manifold and exhaust manifold, custom mandrel bent cold air intake and zex air filter, magnecor plug wires, aem universal fuel pressure regulator with custom fittings for lanos, custom fuel rail for lanos, greddy oil catch can, optima battery case, (optima yellow top battery brand new also with rockford terminal fiitings) zex dry nitrous with gauge, purge and bad ass aluminum brackets, ssv side skirts, lanos ecu with APEXI s-afc II installed!!!!!, goodyear f1 tires and adr rims (less than 5k miles), lanos sport interior seats and paneling, brushed aluminum dash (factory, not cheap decals), msd fuel pump, complete ignition system for lanos including msd dis-2 tach adaptor, msd tower coil, and the needed msd daewootech driver, rear 2001+ tail lights, lanos autotrans interceptor 4t4oe performance chip for automatic transmission (plug and play), dash gauges with custom red daewootech.net gauges and speedometer at less than 67k,euro badges, custom grille, oem foglights, kenwood satelitte radio with antenna, passenger side airbag, momo steering wheel with hub kit for lanos, , greddy warning series egt and air fuel gagues following parts new in box (greddy bov, greddy boost controller, msd fuel pump, momo door sills, pioneer avic-n1 indash dvd naviation touchscreen)

there is just too much stuff to take pics of, so if interested, pm me, and I will email you pic......there should be something for just about everyone.

shout out to daewooluvr...sup dude,,,,long time icyblue
Damn dude, what made ya decide to sell off all your parts?
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Brian5475E wrote:I want the SAFC II let me know how much. ANd the ZEX kit if the right price

SAFC2 is wired for the Lanos ECU, the Aveo is different.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Whats the price on the Pioneer? also rear tail lights and stearing wheel
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

many different reasons why I am selling my parts....there are even more I forgot to list, like the front and rear strut bars etc.
ok the avic-n1 retails for $1999 for the unit itself. I am selling the unit (still under pioneer warranty as I purchased it directly from them) and all the accessories- which includes the rear remote control and the voice command. I also have 2 sets of the navigation discs including the latest version. Also note the avic-n2 doesnt allow you to play dvds while driving and cannot be bypassed as in the n1 because in the n2 the sensor is at the gyro of the satellite antenna for the navi. Asking price is $1300. if person is buying other parts I will negociate it for a little less ($1250). for the tail lights, I am selling the complete set with wiring harnesses and all for $85.00. Steering wheel with hub is $200 (my steering wheel goes for 275 plus I ended up paying like 80 for the hub including shipping). as for the apexi....the cheapest you can find it is $350. plus the cost of the spare ecu and the time and installation costs you will save by just swapping it out. There is no wiring diagram from apexi for the lanos, so the installation had to be figured out wire by wire by wire, taking over 5 hours of labor. Asking price for Apexi is $450
the zex kit is the dry type. it depends if you just want the kit alone or with all the accessories. the basic zex kit starts off at around $550-600 bucks, I also have the purge kit, bottle temp strip, zex bottle gauge. also, the bottle is painted a custom dark marble blue. I would sell the zex kit with the gauge, strip, standard bottle brackets and purge for $500. I also have a set of aluminum quick release mounting brackets (really badass), that goes for $150 plus, which I will let for for $90 (or $80 if buying rest of kit). I will post more pics to the yahoo photo site of these items.
I am leaving to new york for vacation and to spend thanks giving there on monday morning. if you guys want any of these parts asap, let me know like right now, so I can start packing them and getting everything ready. I wont be back in town until november 28th.
damian007vk
Super

pics 1

Post by damian007vk »

Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I want the daewoo sholder straps (for the seat belts)

Also how much for the service books?
debo890
Super

Post by debo890 »

how much is the rim for? whay size?
how musch is boost controller?
blowq off valve?
got drift?
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i know you said you would be selling stuff as a set but how much for just the rear strut bar? and where did you get it from?

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

the strut bar is different. i will split those up, no prob. I meant like headlights, or tail lights, ignition system. Like for example I am not going to sell the nitrous bottle to one person, and the purge to another, and the gauge to another and the steel braided lines to another...As for the price, I am asking for $85. It is in perfect condition and is a great upgrade and nearly impossible to find. Plus I will include the black little plastic covers that cover the strut housings that have been custom cut so you can still have these on when the strut bar is installed and avoid having that ugly open hole. I will post pic as soon as I am done writing this to the yahoo folder link i provided. the rims are adr gunblack 17 inch and universal 4 lug pattern and I will include the locking lug bolts made for lanos, and the hard to find centering rings to fit lanos as well. If I really am forced to, i will split tires and rims, but for now, I am looking not to, and I seem to have a couple offers in the works, so it doesnt seem I will need to. asking price is $800 for rims, tires, lug bolts, centering rings. the tires alone cost $650 from tirerack.com. they are the goodyear f1 gs-d3 205/40/17. the rims sell for about $125 each normally. the blow off valve I just sold on ebay today after 2 hours of being listed. it sold for $150 plus shipping. you guys can check the parts i have on ebay too, my ebay id is : damian007vk
the greddy boost controller I am selling for $250 plus shipping costs and is also posted on ebay. the lanos service manuals are a bit dirty on the outside but in perfect condition in the inside and not written on or missing any pages, and is very hard to find as well. Asking price is $50 plus shipping for both (I paid $94 dollars). The daewoo shoulder straps are also unique and beautiful and brand new in packaging. those I will let go for $19.99 a set.
Please keep in mind guys I am leaving to NY on Monday morning and dont return until the 28th of november. so if there is any part you want asap, i need to have received payment latest by sunday night so I can ship latest monday morning before heading to airport (my flight leaves at 11am).
Brian5475E
Expert

Post by Brian5475E »

I just need the basic NO2 kit, nothing fancy, I guess I'll just buy a new one or find a used one for a deal
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!