HELP! did i fry my clutch???

Transmissions, Clutches, torque converters, Gear ratios, Brakes, Pads, etc.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

:shock: I hope Hyundai doesn't bring that car over here. That is gross.
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
Susp:Intrax/KYB
Rollers:Falken/Rage
Ext:Dan's Decals/mesh grille/OEM wing&foglights
ICE:Audiobahn/Pioneer
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

kinkyllama wrote:
mmamdouh wrote:
chronoti wrote:hand brake was on?

prolly was your brakes you were smellin
the hyundai's brakes were applied... not mine.

ok this matrix is kinda like an SUV that shrunk in the washing machine... it is ugly as hell and from the size i see it will be heavy, having said that and adding to it that the Matrix's hand brake was applied then we get to the fact that my engine got loads of torque and i abuse my cat too much.

MMamdouh
Was it easy to push? im surprised you pushed it at all.. i mean.. damn. thats alot to push again. His hand break must not have been applied very hard
maybe not all the way up but it was fairly keeping the car at a halt... in my first attempt the car didn't move at all and i almost stalled my engine, on the second attempt i revved her to some 2500 or 3000 and gave it a good push forward till the clutch smelled... it was not easy to do so.

i have pushed cars that way before and some where in gear... i could see the car hopping up and down while pushing them like in a bump start but those were some 800kgm cars with 1100CC engines so it was not a big deal... first time to try it with a 1350Kgm car and i am not willing to try it again.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

daftmajin wrote::shock: I hope Hyundai doesn't bring that car over here. That is gross.
you got that right... the thing looks ugly, more like a silicon injected Daewoo matiz... even then it doesn't look as good as the matiz.

the funny thing is mostly women are the ones driving those cars... i know some men drive corvette's, trans M's and all to compansate for the lack of... (you know what) but what is the point of beeing a woman and owning on of those Matrixes?? to compansiate the lack of boobs or something??!

MMamdouh
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

looks more like a minivan that the washing machine shrunk, that thing is fugly!
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

daewoomofo wrote:looks more like a minivan that the washing machine shrunk, that thing is fugly!
you got that right bro.

MMamdouh