F/S Misc Lanos Brackets and Parts...

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewooluvr
Expert

F/S Misc Lanos Brackets and Parts...

Post by daewooluvr »

I'm going to do an inventory on all the spare parts I got laying around and post them on here. As always I can get any of the metal parts powdercoated for an additional price.

I'll edit this post with the list of items I still have and you can make offers on them.

Here's a pic of the parts I just got back from the powdercoater:

Also, we can fabricate spark plug covers (not entire valve cover) for the 1.6L DOHC Lanos engine as seen here:

More pics coming...
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I still haven't gotten up to the garage to do this. I'll be doing it really soon I hope.

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

i know you said you haven't made it up to do this stuff... but any idea on the price of the spark-plug cover?!
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Audacityracing wrote:i know you said you haven't made it up to do this stuff... but any idea on the price of the spark-plug cover?!
Probably about $60 but I'll have to check with my guy again on that.

Anyone else interested in these. If we get a few confirmed orders he might drop the price a bit.

daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Audacityracing wrote:i know you said you haven't made it up to do this stuff... but any idea on the price of the spark-plug cover?!
I'll have a definate price by tomorrow night.

bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

daewooluvr wrote:

Anyone else interested in these. If we get a few confirmed orders he might drop the price a bit.
If you keep it white I would like to order one. Would look good with my white lanos.
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

What colors because my Lanos is Maroon and I want a maroon or chrome one :D
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

bluesheepbrian wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:

If you keep it white I would like to order one. Would look good with my white lanos.
Slammed wrote:What colors because my Lanos is Maroon and I want a maroon or chrome one :D
They can be powdercoated in any color you want. Some of the Available Colors can be seen by clicking here.

Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

daewooluvr wrote:
bluesheepbrian wrote:
daewooluvr wrote: Probably about $60 but I'll have to check with my guy again on that.

Slammed wrote:What colors because my Lanos is Maroon and I want a maroon or chrome one :D
They can be powdercoated in any color you want. Some of the Available Colors can be seen by clicking here.

I wonder if they can make a Maroon Chrome?? other wise I love the Chrome one
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Slammed wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:
bluesheepbrian wrote: If you keep it white I would like to order one. Would look good with my white lanos.

I wonder if they can make a Maroon Chrome?? other wise I love the Chrome one
Yeah they can make any powder color you want. Just get a paint code and they can make it. Special requests are extremely expensive.

Scootter can comment on this.

SCOOTTER

Post by SCOOTTER »

Yea, it is better to go with a existing color, as custom made colors are very expensive, not on my end, but my suppliers. But there are so many color to chose from already that your sure to find something that you like!
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

daewooluvr wrote:
So what is the definate price.. is it the $60 dollars.
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

bluesheepbrian wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:
So what is the definate price.. is it the $60 dollars.
Sorry we're waiting for my spare valve cover to become available for test fitting. They haven't given us a price yet. Please be patient.

Also I guess I need to take inventory yet. I've been so busy putting the woo back together that I forgot to do it again.

bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

Thats ok, I can wait. Just let me know when I can purchase.
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

:? you gotta price yet?

also... material-wise, any way i can get one made from aluminum, non-powdercoated?