For people that Drive the Fastest

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Daew0Leganza
banned

For people that Drive the Fastest

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Do u people ever get pulled over??, do u go so fast u dust the cops??
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I've had a few tickets (only 4 for speeding) over the past 12 years, but none have been any more than 10 mph over.
I have had a failure to yield, a failure to obey a highway sign (I missed the reduced speed ahead sign - I was paying attention to the girl in my car at the time - hehe) and I went through a light that was yellow & changed to red when I was 2/3 through the intersection. Technically, here in Virginia, if you are not completely out of the intersection when the light turns red, you can be ticketed for running the red light. The judge let me off that one because traffic in front of me slowed down and I was stuck in the intersection.

I was even pulled over once because the cop just wanted to look at my Porsche! LOL

Good tip, know your surroundings, know where you can go faster, and know where there is absolutly no place for the cops to hide, like the bridge where I like to try out my cars. Its about 5 miles long, completely straight and no place for a car to sit waiting for you.

Better tip: use the race track.

Best tip: don't speed. (like I'm one to talk! LOL)
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

but when i was going over the bridge on the freeway a cop was waiting on the other side i was doing 75 so i hit the brakes doing 70 LOL
E'ville Woo

Post by E'ville Woo »

I've only had one ticket I was going 64mph in a 40 zone.
anesTHEtic34

Post by anesTHEtic34 »

i never go more than 5-10 over in town. my girlfriend's dad is a cop and they all know me and my car. no need to give them an excuse to dick with me.

on the highway is a different story. never below 80.
if i could change the way you look at me
i'd carve your eyes out with a knife.