GET SPONSORED

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

Slammed wrote:HEEEEEEEEY OMG I JUST GOT SPONSORED YEEEEEAAAAAHGHHHHHH I WILL HAVE MY CONTRACT IN A WEEK OR TWO ALSO THEY ARE SENDING ME THE STICKERS AND STUFF I CANT BELEIVE IT HAHAHAHAH
:lOL: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING RIGHT?
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

No i swear they called last night and I was approved no JOKE i am now sponsored by sport compact pro
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

They are an automotive parts company

Here is the website for parts
http://www.optauto.com

and here is where I signed up same as first link in this thread
http://www.getsponsored.net/
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Slammed wrote:No i swear they called last night and I was approved no JOKE i am now sponsored by sport compact pro
So what do you get out of it?
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

a $10,000 contract they will support me up too that amount and if I need parts they will pay up too 55%
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

so what does this 10,000 dollar contract mean if they will only pay for up to 55% of parts?
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

well I can tell you more when I get my contract
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

Let us know when you do get it. very interested. but thought getsponsored.net was no good. :?
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

it still might be no good.. i have seen scams where they send you a money order and when you cash it and spend the money.. there is no money there and you end up having to pay back all that you spent
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Well if they send me a money order and I cash it I am not giving it back they can go get the money from them
WooHoo wrote:it still might be no good.. i have seen scams where they send you a money order and when you cash it and spend the money.. there is no money there and you end up having to pay back all that you spent
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

doesnt work that way... they will make you put your account number on the money order or they wont cash it.. and then thats how they get there money back
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

money orders are paid up front...

if you get a check, wait 10 business days before you spend the cash.... (after you deposit it)
scarr
Junior

Post by scarr »

Honestly, I've seen a lot of car sponsorship scams in the past, actually I don't think I know any single sponsorship ad that my friends have signed up for thats not been a scam except for one. That being the one thats advertised at HIN and other import car shows that I've been to. http://www.carsponsorships.com. However, they also require you to give credit card information.....
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

scarr wrote:Honestly, I've seen a lot of car sponsorship scams in the past, actually I don't think I know any single sponsorship ad that my friends have signed up for thats not been a scam except for one. That being the one thats advertised at HIN and other import car shows that I've been to. http://www.carsponsorships.com. However, they also require you to give credit card information.....
They also do charge $80 or so, and only offer decalkits.com to people as a "full" sponsor, plus the selection sucks.... just a waste of money.
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

Audacityracing wrote:money orders are paid up front...

if you get a check, wait 10 business days before you spend the cash.... (after you deposit it)
beleive me i seen this happen to a friend.. he got a money order in the mail.. went cashed it and spent it ... then when it turned out to be bad.. they said.. that was a bad money order so now you have a negitive on your account.. so he went to the police and they couldnt do anything about it