Finished another Rally in the Reno

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Chip

Finished another Rally in the Reno

Post by Chip »

Hey all,

Just wanted to say that we completed another brutal rally in the Reno! It's holding up like a champ. If you want to see more about it, check out our website (http://www.b-moto.com) and take a look at the first bullet and the link to the pics from the race. Rally on!

-Chip
Chip Doeden
Boshart Motorsports
www.b-moto.com
tango

Post by tango »

Great! Bring the noise fellas!

Well, as for me it seems as though I won't be getting an Optra after all. The local dealers have pissed me off for the last time. They claim if I order the bloody thing now it won't get to me until December! They say it takes 3 months to build the car. HOW can this be? Oh well...Guess GMDAT doesn't need Jamaican customers...
Cogito ergo sum...
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

tango wrote:Great! Bring the noise fellas!

Well, as for me it seems as though I won't be getting an Optra after all. The local dealers have pissed me off for the last time. They claim if I order the bloody thing now it won't get to me until December! They say it takes 3 months to build the car. HOW can this be? Oh well...Guess GMDAT doesn't need Jamaican customers...
That sounds about right... if you want a car built to your specs you have to wait, otherwise buy one from a lot.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

awesome! The renos still lookin good.

In the team video it looked like you had a forenza or two in the back on the shop?
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
tango

Post by tango »

daewooluvr wrote:
tango wrote:Great! Bring the noise fellas!

That sounds about right... if you want a car built to your specs you have to wait, otherwise buy one from a lot.
In Jamaica dealers do not keep a large stock of cars on lots. The majority of new cars are imported on demand. So I'm not specially building anything. In fact apart from colour there are no options available. So this is NOT acceptable. I'm not buying a Ferrari so there is no way they can convince me that it takes 3 months to build a car.
Cogito ergo sum...