Lanos manuals

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FAC

Lanos manuals

Post by FAC »

Hi, I just bought a '98 Lanos, and I am looking for any and all manuals that are available for it. I am especially interested in electrical diagrams and workshop manuals, does anyone know where I can get these, preferably as a (free) download.

thanks
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

here is a manual for basic assembly and part numbers. it'll help you figure out how to dissasemble stuff if needed. also shows pretty good pics if you need to explain something to someone on here since we all help one another out.

http://daewootech.net/Downloads/Lanos_s ... 456789.pdf
FAC

Post by FAC »

Audacityracing wrote:here is a manual for basic assembly and part numbers. it'll help you figure out how to dissasemble stuff if needed. also shows pretty good pics if you need to explain something to someone on here since we all help one another out.

http://daewootech.net/Downloads/Lanos_s ... 456789.pdf
thanks for that. Do you guys know of any good places online to shop for parts? I for example need a new radio antenna for my Lanos and the dealership here in Iceland isn't really helpfull.
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

radio antenna?! i have one i can get rid of. is it for the sedan or hatchback? i'm only asking that b/c i also have the base part of the antenna for the hatchback.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
FAC

Post by FAC »

lanos2001 wrote:radio antenna?! i have one i can get rid of. is it for the sedan or hatchback? i'm only asking that b/c i also have the base part of the antenna for the hatchback.

nick
pm sent
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

pm sent

save a tree, eat a beaver.