Egyptian ambassador assassination in Iraq

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MMamdouh

Egyptian ambassador assassination in Iraq

Post by MMamdouh »

I have waited a while to see if someone will comment on that but I saw nothing so I decided to write about it.

I think the assassination of that man gives clear message to every one about the nature of terrorism we are all suffering from, people were saying that terrorism is "Made in the middle east" or "Islam encourage terrorism" Islam or so because simply this is all crap.

terrorism got no religion, no citizenship or even an identity... it just creeps all over the place in shadow and strikes where no one expects, terrorists might say they are God?s knights and all, and you can see them waving the holy Quran in their hands... I say to then if you read that book in your hands you would have known that you are just a bunch of dumb asses being let to the verge of hell and you are blinding yourself from it.

Lets take a closer look to the incident at had here which will support every thing I mentioned, the Egyptian ambassador is a Muslim, Egyptian non military person yet he was kidnapped and killed brutally.

1- If the terrorists are real Muslims then why the hell did they kill a fellow Muslim? Doesn?t sound logical, does it? also it the holy Quran it clearly states that killing a PERSON is a one big sin and I repeat a PERSON not just a Muslim... if that so then you can imagine how bad it is to kill a Muslim. Can you clam that you are God?s knight and do such sin and be happy about it? I guess not... not in a million years.

2- The man is from Egypt... a fellow Arab country that doesn't support the American intervention in Iraq (it still doesn't) yet the man was killed... for what cause was he killed?? I find no political logic in doing so, we have always supported Iraq and we still do... although we are not fond of Saddam 'cause he was just a psycho but we are compassionate with the Iraqi people that are suffering.

3- the man is a non military person... he was not joining any forces invading Iraq or even aiding them forces... logically he will be way far from the battle fields so in the end a totally innocent un armed man was killed... for what cause?? What did his killing serve? Nothing.

Maybe some other people were kidnapped by Iraqi forces in demand of the withdrawal of some troops off the Iraqi lands but in this case the kidnapers are not Iraqi and the dead man's country got no forces on Iraqi lands whatsoever.

If the Iraqi people got problems with US forces then by all means settle them on the battle field... US vs. Iraq, what the hell does the Quaida got to do with this? Is it just inherent hatred to the USA?? If that so then what's a non military Egyptian Muslim person got to do with all that??

I guess this incident demonstrates the real ugly face of terrorism and also shows that it is not liked to a certain country or religion so please reconsider your ideas about terrorism and its conjunction with Islam and the Middle East.

Thanks

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

i agree.

it's like the matrix... every now and again.. this world should be blown up.. with hopes that we might actually make things right one of these times.
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.
tango

Post by tango »

Sorry for your country's loss at this time Mohamed.

However, let me put a spin on this. Could it be possible that his assasination was staged to LOOK like it was done by Iraqi insurgents? Stranger things have happened in this world. Just being the devil's advocate, but would it not serve as a catalyst for the Egyptians to join in the fight? We all know the sort of influence that Egypt has on the Islamic world and if Egypt were "not on the side of the terrorists" then the cause would be greater served. Just my two cents there...
Cogito ergo sum...
FaWEeToO

Post by FaWEeToO »

I completely agree with u and I feel really sorry for the loss.

Lets look at it from a political point of view:
- The same day the Egyptian ambassador was kidnapped there also was an attempt to assassinate or kidnap the Bahraini ambassador. This leads to one clear message ?stop your diplomatic relations with a pro-US government that doesn?t represent all Iraqis"

This is my own analysis of what happened.

Thank you for bringing that up
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

well... Alquaeda announced that they are responsble for the incedent so they wanted to send a clear message to us and all other countries.

also some 6 or 7 Egyptian workers were kidnaped before by Iraqes but they were released unharmed due to the good Egyptian-Iraqy relations and deplomatic stuff. if a clame came out saying that Iraqes are responsble for the ambassador killing then it will be so much unrealistic.

i think those people want to get Egypt out of the equation indeed... most of all they want to ruin the Egypt - USA relations, OK we got some issues with the US regarding Israel support and all but that won't make us go head to head with the US.

it seems like people who don't like that situation (EGY/USA) got an attetude and they are trying harded to ruin it now... i say to them "you can take this attetude of yours and shove it up your... you know what!".

the Bahraini ambassador incedent also supports what i said... those people don't like us beeing linked to USA as if we support this war, we are not supporting US in this war nor we support them terrorists... WE ONLY SUPPORT IRAQ... PERIOD.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

i hate this world...

I wanna be pro hippie... and live on the moon.
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.