King DrifterZ in Middle East

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

python235
Junior

King DrifterZ in Middle East

Post by python235 »

Where We Come From (MID EAST) we got drift kings
Check it out
http://www.za7eef.com/kfooo/ErHabi5.WMV
VX
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

WOW cool
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

hmmm... no offense... but the desert and techno don't feel right together :lol:

though the matrix theme there at the beginning is fun :lmao:

the whole thing feels like initial d gone middle east
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

the concept of crazyness have new standards... thats for sure.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

Audacityracing wrote:hmmm... no offense... but the desert and techno don't feel right together :lol:

though the matrix theme there at the beginning is fun :lmao:

the whole thing feels like initial d gone middle east
the middle east is where the sound of goa and psy trance originated. 8)
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

OK one question here... why the hell doen't those cars flip when the are going that fast and flicking sidways allover the road??

are they lacking grip to that extent that they are practically surfing on the tarmak or are thay very well balanced that they don't flip??

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Audacity Racing
moron

it's because the grip of the tires is so low while they are moving. like, to induce the spin, you have to goose the throttle which causes the wheels to spin... normaly when there is a crash where a car flips, it is because they hit the brakes, shifted the weight, and proceeded to put all the weight on non-moving tires which equals... flippage.

if you ever start to spin like that... just stay on the gas unless you know you won't flip :lol: (like in a cadillac or lincoln)
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Last year during the Hurricanes, I was at my uncle's house which is on a lot higher ground when I heard that there were strong gusts and high damage in my area. I went back to see if I had any major damage before the brunt of the storm hit. So, in a Hurricane, I'm speeding along a highway with the winds at like 75 and rising, and the rain coming down like you wouldn't believe. Well I go to change lanes and turn the steering wheel, and I turn the steering wheel, but I'm still going straight... Turn it back the other way, still going straight. Wind blows, back tires lose traction, and I'm in a full on spin.

Very, Very freaky and the closest I would ever want to come to drifting :lol: .

Luckily, no damage :roll: .
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Next time we have drifters at NASA events im gonna hitch a ride! Just riding in some of the race cars while they're racing the track normallly is a thrill, feels like your going about 100mph faster in the passanger seat.. but while drifting would be crazy as a passenger
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
nefary
Junior

Post by nefary »

Audacityracing wrote:it's because the grip of the tires is so low while they are moving. like, to induce the spin, you have to goose the throttle which causes the wheels to spin... normaly when there is a crash where a car flips, it is because they hit the brakes, shifted the weight, and proceeded to put all the weight on non-moving tires which equals... flippage.

if you ever start to spin like that... just stay on the gas unless you know you won't flip :lol: (like in a cadillac or lincoln)
that is wrong . this drifters are dowing a very danger work. they take the car to a high speed ( at least 160 km/h) and sometimes reach 240 km/h. they put the gear in nutral . shake the steering wheel in right & left . they do a very very strong drifts at this high speed .they make the car spin around it self for more than 10 rounds . make the car runs on a zigzag.

they are professionals in this . but in many cases they lose them lifes in very strong accidents

I talked to one of them about the high speed. he told me . higher speed you goes. better drifts you get. I think this is crazy!!!

a.k.n
Audacity Racing
moron

um... you've never drifted have you... you must hit the gas in order to get all the way back around... or to keep from losing speed

the concept is known as static versus kinetic friction. kinetic friction is always a lower coefficiant than static... kinda like how it;s really hard to start moving your car when in nuetral... but you can mainting movement with less effort. the faster the tires move (by spinning them) the less grip they have. conversely, if you shift the weight from the wheels (i.e. pulling the handbrake) you can also lower the friction levels. the weight shift, or in the case of these cars, the wheel spin, causes the car to have a low enough coefficient of friction that the car glides across the pavement instead of flip over... if this was cuased by over-correction alone, you would un-doubtedly flip the car (done it myself in a saab)...

thank you for playing
nefary
Junior

Post by nefary »

I tried that my self. but on low speed (100 km/h) with my lanos. you know the lanos have a small body . so the car swinged too much .& I had a feeling that the car would flip over. they use a long wheel base & wide body cars . I have a Nissan sunny(sentra) . & I tested it for drifting . it has better stabilty than the Lanos .
If you want to be sure that my words are right . I will send you a video shos a guy drifts with his Honda accord on 220 km/h with the car in nutral . he used the handbrake at the end to make the car spin many times around it self

a.k.n
Audacity Racing
moron

cause it's front wheel drive...

and the hand-brake is what i was talking about with moving the weight off the back wheels...

but drifting by over correction only is DANGEROUS and should NEVER be intenionally done!
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Do you drift by (w/ rear wheel drive and good amount of hp) tapping or slamming the brakes to transfer all the weight to the front wheels then basicly try to peel out so the rear wheels slide out into a drift?
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Audacity Racing
moron

yes, but the brake is applied for the first moment of the turn in as to shift the weight to the outside wheel... then the gas is applied so the rear breaks loose. in a true race scenario you would never (unless in an emergency) brake while the wheels are turned (read wheel drive here people). this causes the attitude of the car to become unstable and thus makes it capable of drifting