List of Cars smoked by Daewoos (post yours)!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

KnightWalace wrote:
kinkyllama wrote:i count that too acingteam

Anyways tonight i raced a 2005 mazda3 (148h)... im not really sure how i won but i did. We were at a ligth and he reved his engine towards me.. i wasnt planning on racing him espcecailly since there was two cars infront of him. Both of the cars infront of him changed lanes.. i was doing about 38mph.. he went by me accelerating hard just starting to pick up speed.. i put it down in 2nd cought up with him and stayied neck to next.. i hit 58mph and slammed it up into 3rd and climbed past him.. about a car length infront of him (about 80mph) i started to brake and he kept going past me...

Im not sure how i beat him as my car only has 126hp.. the mazda 3 weighs about 100 pounds more than my car. He seamed to be shifting good and if i remember right mazda3s are rotary and i think rotary engines power curve is much more smooth too. Anyways i take great pride in this victory :lol:
LOL no my friend, the only rotary engine in the mazda lineup currently is the RX-8
And old rx-7s (that are not in the current lineup).

Also, mazda 3's supposed to have 160hp stock and do 1/4 mile in 16.3@86.7mph... They do have slower versions 148hp and 144hp...so yeah, it's a great kill
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

theres no way it was the 160 hp one :shock: It had to be the 148.. didnt know they had a 144 though
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

kinkyllama wrote:theres no way it was the 160 hp one :shock: It had to be the 148.. didnt know they had a 144 though
either way, you toasted him.

Thats why i dislike the Spec V and Mazda 3, although better numbers (not to keep raggin on my lancer) but... my lancer gets 154 hp 156 tq to the wheels... it's rated at 162/162.... the V has 170 and the 3 has 160, but lose like ... 20-30 hp/tq to the wheels... i don't understand it.
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.
python235
Junior

BUSTING A TYPE R DELSOL

Post by python235 »

I never liked hondas and esspecially on top speed !
today a crowded road (Mid crowded) with 3 lanes i saw a typeR delsol with everything on that car :P
anyway i go up to him and roar the engine , he says nothin, i raor again blow the horn then he looks at me and says (WHAT are u thinking of this is an official TYPE R and not a build up like urs )
we were driving on the road going 30KM/h and a big jam was behind us then sudenly the sn of the bitch took of, then i went after him, i got up to him gave him a mid finger DONT KNOW IF HE SAW IT and then started weaving traffic fast and before i knew it he dissapeared in traffic !

NEW ENTERY !!! HONDA DELSOL TYPER SUXXXX
VX
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

hahahaha, here's one more...
I pulled up to a 96-97 Geo Prizm. The car was lowered with nice looking wheels and had an exhaust. Inside the car was sitting a chick lol. So, I revved my engine once (to 4k rpm). She looked over and started smiling and saying "I'll f*ck you up" lol. She revved her engine as well.
Man, that kind of ticked me off and I started revving my engine around 4k rpm for a good launch (wasted a lot of fuel since the light didn't turn green for a long time).
So, finally the light turned green and I smoked her by at least 3 cars!! LOL

I don't know... either she completely doesn't know how to drive, either her car is slow as hell, either she decided not to go the last moment. Or as mmamdouh would say (it's a combo is driver/car) lol.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

yes...it's a driver/car combo. :lol:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

2 Toyota 4Runners

1 Belonging to a friend and 1 belonging to a random person. Both V6 with 183 HP. You would be surprised how much trouble those damn SUVs gave me. Up to about 35 MPH they are damn fast and got ahead of me. Past that, it's all Woo. :twisted:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

yes big engines make up loads of torque so thease things will give you hard time at first but when speeds are up their heavy asses makes them so slow.

a guy with a TOYOTA land cruiser that had a 4500CC desiel engine gave me hard time at the start of a traffic light... then he was smaked.

MMamdouh
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

mmamdouh wrote:yes big engines make up loads of torque so thease things will give you hard time at first but when speeds are up their heavy asses makes them so slow.

a guy with a TOYOTA land cruiser that had a 4500CC desiel engine gave me hard time at the start of a traffic light... then he was smaked.

MMamdouh

I love smaking people...

j/k

I only raced a few cavaliers/aveos... lost 2... 2 heavily mod'd cavvy's.

RRM Turbo Kit
Some other goodies.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I raced a truck... i think i was fixed up cuz he spun the wheels at the start (my dad has the same truck and you cant spin the wheels). Stock it gets 1/4 in 17.7 but 0-60 time should be really fast with over 300hp(i think) and well over 500lbstq. Anyways i didnt hear the guy ask if i wanna race (i realized later) so he gunned it hard and i was at like 2k-2.5k rpm in first when i just put my foot down untill it climbed and did my think. I ended up about 4 car lenths infront
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Beat a Scion TC twice...

Well it wasnt exactly off the line. I started normally and he got ahead fast and then i heard that his engine was in higher rpms so i punched it while i was at like 2.5krpm in 1st.... took awhile to catch up maybe around 40mph i started passing him then about 50mph i was almost past. Around 72mph i was a couple car lenths ahead and we both hit the brakes. Sad thing is i wasnt even shifting good; but from the looks of it he wasnt doing a bad job.

Then again going on the on ramp to the freeway (he was behind me) once we got around the corner i let him catch up, reved my engine a couple times and took off and he was right behind me (so i know he was racing) but i smoked him. He gave up at about 70.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

kinkyllama wrote:Beat a Scion TC twice...

Well it wasnt exactly off the line. I started normally and he got ahead fast and then i heard that his engine was in higher rpms so i punched it while i was at like 2.5krpm in 1st.... took awhile to catch up maybe around 40mph i started passing him then about 50mph i was almost past. Around 72mph i was a couple car lenths ahead and we both hit the brakes. Sad thing is i wasnt even shifting good; but from the looks of it he wasnt doing a bad job.

Then again going on the on ramp to the freeway (he was behind me) once we got around the corner i let him catch up, reved my engine a couple times and took off and he was right behind me (so i know he was racing) but i smoked him. He gave up at about 70.
These are the same guys that Think the Corolla XRS and Scion TC can annihilate Mitsu Lancers... I just smile and Rev.

RRM Turbo Kit
Some other goodies.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well i know its not a big win but this freaking Nissan Stanza ( you know the car that was replaced by the sentra.) well he all rev's his engine and i just sit there thinking he's just trying to impress his hill billy girl. he speeds off and i just catch up. we get to the next light and he revs again. (i only knew he reved up b/c i could here is exhaust wanting more space) well i decide to just rev it maybe to like 2000 RPM's nothing dramatic but he knew i wanted to own him. he revs up thinking i'm not shit with my front bumper off and the hood all sanded down. well needless to say i burned out in 1st, chirped in second and still beat his ass like five car lengths before the next light. at the end i smile at his girl ( i'm drunk at this time) (oh and i don't condone drinking and driving i know i'm a hypocrite some times.) and i can count all her teeth on one hand that i see. :shock: :lol:

before that beat though a PT Cruiser with a nice flame paint job and 18's on bags rolls up thinking he can boom his loud ass stereo and beat me. i just gun it at the light and he starts to catch up then i shift into 3rd and he's just a speck in my rearview. 8)

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

just smaked a Hayundai Accent with a 1.3 engine... doesn't sound much of a car to beat but he started it so i let him have it :lol: i went up to 170 Km/h during that and it was the fastes i ever done.

the guy was so much at the back that i couldn't see him on the rear view mirror on a straight section of the road... thats some 400 meters behind, about 7 min. later he caught me up (after i slowd down) then he started again... some people don't get it untill they are smaked twice. :twisted:

MMamdouh
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Smaked, smoked, whats the difference? :lol:

I can run faster than a 1.3L Hyundai...

LoL, I'm just givin' you a hard time!

Man I wish we had cars with such small engines here, if I wanted to race something with a smaller engine, I would either have to race a Hybrid or a Vespa. Otherwise, I'm fighting an uphill battle, like the other day, a 5.0L 1980s Mustang pulls up and revs.

I don't think I have to tell you what happened when the light turned green :? ...