Daewootech's top 10

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

Yeah 38 hour only, and wat about me ? :lol:
Image Image
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

If you're going to drive, you'll have to drive east acorss Russia all the way to the Bering Straits, then take a ferry to Alaska, drive through Alaska, through Canada and then south to Nevada and finally get to Las Vegas. I think it will take you about 3 months.

:lol:
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Ha!

im in the middle of the caribbean...

:cry:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:
DarkLiquidDragon wrote:wait a second.........Mopac..........moderator.........1st place........Hmmmmmmmmmmm........I think that was rigged!!!!
lol

Robert
Its not rigged! LOL He just spent a lot of time in here posting to himself!

:P
Hey people this is a complot??// lol. I start this year, and this forum was a place to talk w\ other people about my car, here as in many other places if you dont have a honda your car is nothing. Here I can lear more about daewoo and take ideas about any mod. All of you know what I'm talking about.

And I'm just the moderator in the Spanish sec.

I'm also inthe midlle of the caribbean, I wish some day see maniac 16v he is the closer member.
ImageImage
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:If you're going to drive, you'll have to drive east acorss Russia all the way to the Bering Straits, then take a ferry to Alaska, drive through Alaska, through Canada and then south to Nevada and finally get to Las Vegas. I think it will take you about 3 months.

:lol:
That's a good laugh man :lol:

I'm shocked :shock: couse you are American and you know where Poland is :shock:
Image Image
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

That's the way the viking take to came to America. Is a easy if they do it why you can't? Just convert your lanos in a all wheels drive car.... Lanos STI!!!!!
ImageImage
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

damn every1 livs so far from me !!!! and everyone that owns and drives a woo here in lasvegas are all old !!
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Maximus wrote: That's a good laugh man :lol:

What's that supposed to mean? Not all American's are geographically challenged.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:
mattman702 wrote:every1 should to come to vegas for a daewoo convention !!!! how cool would that be! and that way i would have to travle!! lol and we could have lil name tags with our real names and online names!!! lol
To drive from where I live to Vegas according to MapQuest:

Total Distance: 2492.73 miles
Total Estimated Time: 38 hours, 43 minutes

I'd have to get an oil change as soon as I got there and one again when I got home! LOL
yeah but you're only 5 hours from me ;)
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

daewooluvr wrote:
Maximus wrote: That's a good laugh man :lol:

What's that supposed to mean? Not all American's are geographically challenged.
I watched a survey once about Americans geografical knowledge and it was very lean, no offence guys I know that all Daewoo drivers are inteligent 8) :D
Image Image
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

you watched a survey about Americans geographical knowledge ... man you have guys have way to much free time on your hands !!!!
Americans are geographicaly challenged? and yet we always seem to find the countries were at war with! Hmmm
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

Have we ever accidently droped a bomb on the wrong country ! I DON'T THINK SO! but its all good !!
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Well, I'm only 1/2 American, so that has to count for something toward my knowledge of the rest of the world!

LOL

I have always loved geography and when I was young I always had maps all over the walls in my room instead of posters of cars or sports or women.

I guess I am just odd. Maybe that is why I drive a Daewoo and use BeOS instead of Windows on my computer! LOL

I love to be different from everyone else.
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

lol i had a giant poster of a nasa space shuttle that took up the whole roof of my room. and i had posters on the walls of other stuff that they used in space like the rover and other stuff all the posters had descriptions on it! but like every little boy wants to be an austronat or a cop,or fireman !
but i will tell you what you wont find ! you wont find a lil kid that wants to be pope! lol
DarkLiquidDragon

Post by DarkLiquidDragon »

Boringville USA..........(Lawton, Oklahoma) Alll there is to do around here is .............nothing! I'm not geographically challenged, hell, I should have gone to college and became a history teacher or something, but I hated school, lol. I'm roadmap challenged actually, lol.

Robert