Revenge of the Sith anyone seen it? ***Spoilers***

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

lanos2001 wrote:i doubt there will ever be an episode VII. but they are doing episodes IV, V, VI all remastered. they have them remastered already now on video but from what i've heard they're thinking of doin almost everything in those movies over. thats just what i've heard though. haven't read anything about it yet.

nick
Actually, George Lucas originally envisioned 9 Star Wars episodes. So, in the not so distant future, there is a possibility for 3 more Star Wars episodes. Too bad I'm not a Sci-Fi fan and I think Star Wars has been done to death and it is over- hyped.

Don't kill me!
CHNDROSE
Junior

Post by CHNDROSE »

After Episode 1 came out Lucas stated that he wanted to look at other venues for releasing more of the Star Wars story. So you can expect live action television (possibly) and an animated series (believe this is pretty much a done deal). He also said that if he did another Star Wars movie he would want to do the entire thing on computers, including the actors.

However, people change their minds as time goes on.
Light without shadow is blindness.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

CHNDROSE wrote:However, people change their minds as time goes on.
... and when the right amount of money is offered to them.

LOL

Cliff