Pathetic people making fun of a Daewoo

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Found the thread that shows their cars:

http://www.fightrice.com/showthread.php?t=1825

Cliff
Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

AcingTeam wrote:Well, these losers that know nothing about cars. "Daewoo? Is that made in India???"
Only one person posted that, If you didnt see again, someone corrected him. :wink:

AcingTeam wrote: They posted my car on their "fight rice" forum. Why don't they define what "rice" really means... Oh!! I know why, because that's something they made up when they feel jealous.
Im sorry I dont get jealous over a car which looks like this.
I mean would you? :?
AcingTeam wrote: It's a bunch of people ranging 15-25 yr olds that have nothing to do. They just make fun of cars... excuse me but my car is clean, there's nothing ricey on it (except maybe for the taillights that I custom made myself).
Is that your ride on ur sig? Look's PSed (photochopped) to me. Is it ps'ed?
Dude you should really drop the altezza's.
AcingTeam wrote: Sure, I can make fun of any car... any car there is... stock, modded whatever. Why don't they post their rides?? Because they probably drive some beat up pieces of shit and are just mad at their life so they think it's fun making fun of other people... losers is the only word that can describe them.
So much hatred in you, chill out. I will post a picture of my car, most of us drive 3rd Gen eclipses. Were all from an old site and the admin's went nazi on us so we started fightrice. :) It was ment to be a fun site, to poke fun on ricer cars. Hey, we all gotta start somewhere. But when you just make your car "look cool," and you know it looks absolutly horrid, your rice then.

Holy pic size! I know, I should resize it.
She's a work in progress. About to go under the knife again with some Springs and shocks.
Even have a Video clip.
http://home.comcast.net/~mnrsw/cruisingb.mpg

AcingTeam wrote: And what knowledgable information does their forum has?? "Naked Chicks"?? How many people have they actually helped?... NONE...Just a waste of time... worthless losers.
:roll: there is a general performance section too. When more people join the better it will get in that forum. Remember, alot of us were friends, so we post in our off topic the most.

You dont have to go cursing up a storm dude. :roll:
Or dont get so butthurt.
FightRice

Post by FightRice »

AcingTeam wrote:
lanos2001 wrote:i just thought about it if they thought igor's car was "ricey" then i'd hate to see them with a pic of my car. :lol: i'll admit mines a bit ricey :oops: :roll: but i'm getting the turbo ball rolling hopefully here soon. :twisted:

nick
Who cares what those losers think... you have put a lot of hard work into your woo.
For someone who doesn't care, you sure do seem to have put alot of effort to bashing us :oops:
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

WOW look at the Uncle Bens on this baby...

2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
FightRice

Re: Pathetic people making fun of a Daewoo

Post by FightRice »

ricier...

What a bunch of losers... half the time they can't even spell right.
atleast we don't make words up :x
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

daewooluvr wrote:WOW look at the Uncle Bens on this baby...

RICE RICE BABY

FightRice

Post by FightRice »

AcingTeam wrote:No question it deserves being trashed. But the people on there.... jeez. Some cars are real clean and they still make fun of them. Like carbon fiber taillights... they make fun of it by saying how much weight he lost, but that's not what it's for.. it's for looks. They're just retarded.
So you say that car deserves to get bashed, then you call us losers for bashing it? :lmao: I don't get it, so are we losers or are you, or is everyone for bashing that car?

Please help i'm a little confused here,
Sure, I can make fun of any car... any car there is... stock, modded whatever. Why don't they post their rides?? Because they probably drive some beat up pieces of shit and are just mad at their life so they think it's fun making fun of other people... losers is the only word that can describe them.
Guess we proved you wrong there huh?
And what knowledgable information does their forum has?? "Naked Chicks"?? How many people have they actually helped?... NONE...Just a waste of time... worthless losers.
So does this mean every forum that doesn't contain "knowledgable" information worthless?
Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

FightRice wrote:
And what knowledgable information does their forum has?? "Naked Chicks"?? How many people have they actually helped?... NONE...Just a waste of time... worthless losers.
So does this mean every forum that doesn't contain "knowledgable" information worthless?
You take pride in your nekid chics. :lol:
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Fightrice2 wrote: Image
hmmm Altezzas... I thought that was against the Fight Rice Rules?

Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

daewooluvr wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:WOW look at the Uncle Bens on this baby...

RICE RICE BABY
How is that rice? front aero kit is a bit overboard in my tastes. Contradicts the original curves of the car.

Also cant stand the grille, daewoo seemed to have repulsive front grilles IMO.
Fightrice2

Post by Fightrice2 »

daewooluvr wrote:
Altezza's (how I see them) = chrome/silver ugly,

If they match the car good for you! I think my black TYC's match my car perfectly. If they were silver/chrome like what so many people just slap on because they were cheap, then you could kill me.
FightRice

Post by FightRice »

Fightrice2 wrote:then you could kill me.
can i kill you anyway :lol:
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

im confused man.... whats going on here... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

i see tons of cars riding around my town that are rice. for some reason i dont think they know any better. there is like 4 eclipses wih aluminum spoilers and 8 hondas with the same and there is a crx that has like 19" rims and is 4 feet off the ground :twisted: ... i could take pictures but i would be here all day loading them

to tell you the truth i dont care what other cars look like.. i like my car and if you dont then dont look at it. i once seen a kid take 3/8" steel and make a spoiler/wing out of it and welded it to his POS car just to make fun of the people with the aluminum ones.. it was great.. wish i got a picture of it.. had to weigh about 100lbs
richardmatalon
Junior

Post by richardmatalon »

Hey forget what ever these idiots say, they have fun, forget it all, I know for a fact, their little mitsubishits are worthless. I used to drive a turbocharged toyota corolla in Jamaica and used to kill Evoloutions down there, and they are much better than the crap they jsut started inporting into the u.s. , well pretty much all the stuff out of japan is better than the crap they get over here( japanzese wise) So u know what, u can take ur nice pretty eclipse, but I hope when somone who bought their car for what 5 grand, which has less miles on it , and probably rides better anyways, flys by you, I hope it is a daewoo. Now , jus tkill the thread, it is a waste of time.
2.0 dohc turbo
Garret T3 turbo
Custom Intercooler
Custom Everything
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Fightrice2 wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:
Altezza's (how I see them) = chrome/silver ugly,

If they match the car good for you! I think my black TYC's match my car perfectly. If they were silver/chrome like what so many people just slap on because they were cheap, then you could kill me.
ohhhh ok, so what you're saying is it's ok for you to have them...

just as long as we know there's double standards to begin with them we're all good.

So anything you don't like is rice, unless you have it. And your opinion should be the deciding factor in what is rice and what isn't?

No offense, but you're are just one person. The entire auto scene as a whole determines what is 'rice' and what is not. I don't even like to use that term, I prefer to say someone just has poor judgement.