leganza master brake cilinder help

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

bmiillan

leganza master brake cilinder help

Post by bmiillan »

on my leganza master brake cilindar make some trouble. when i push brake pedal (when car is stop in place) pedal slowly drop. i need help with repair set for cilinder or complete cilinder where if may find it. if somebodi have information please send e-mail or private messagge.
thanks in advance
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

do you mean that the pedal keeps on going down till you hit the firewall??

if that is the case then maybe you have a faulty master cylinder seals... those are practically rubber rings.

first make sure that this is REALLY your problem... an easy way to check that is to look for brakes fluid leak at the end of the master cylinder (usualy drips on the booster).

if not then it might be a leaking piston on one of the wheels, leaking brakes hose or a pipe.

first make sure you do have a leak then search for it... if it turns out to be the master cylinder then i think you can get a "repair kit" that includes those rubber rings and those rubber parts that cover the cliper benz on the front brakes and other stuff.

first make sure it is your msater cylinder before spending money on parts you might not need.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
bmiillan

Post by bmiillan »

thanks for answer. i forgot to sey, brake fluid not lost, stil stay stabil in reservoar for fluid. i check not liking on any whils
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

well... if that is the case then you have no problems.

i have a lanos and i can push the brakes pedal all the way to the firewall and by brakes are fine.

as a precaution try to bleed the brakes to get rid of any air in the system.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267