Headlight Project For a Daewoo Racer (GTi STi RTi ETi)

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

python235
Junior

Headlight Project For a Daewoo Racer (GTi STi RTi ETi)

Post by python235 »

Plan A
I have a Project needs support and want to see if it works by theory! what if i take scrap yard old headlights then buy 2 circular lights a big one like the golf 80 car with the mid circular light and a small light (STILL DONT KNOW WHAT CAR) and the messure them and drill a whole in the outer plastic of the headlight and fix the circular lights in and painting the rest of the head light blac kand making the holes look good with some shaving and triming! would it look good or not and should i do it or just do the other rhing in mind

plan B
Putting both small circular lights inside the head light and fix them well then paint the whole background black and cover the headlight with the original cover and make 1st generation projector lights

Plan C
Yellow headlights on a Impreza Blue body

Plan D
Keep the light like they are ?
??????????????????????????
????????????????
???????
???
??
?
VX
LightningRod

Post by LightningRod »

If you are talkin about a Daewoo Racer 93 A.K.A Opel Astra MK2. do anything with the lights but do something cause the original lights are too damn boring. I have that car and would like to do something with both the head an tail lights.
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Im keeping them the way they are.

Sleepertastic :P
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph