carsponsorships.com Real or Scam?

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AcingTeam
Expert

carsponsorships.com Real or Scam?

Post by AcingTeam »

Hey everyone,

Carsponsorships.com claim to offer car sponsorships from different well-known companies. For those of you who have tried it or know someone who tried it.... have anyone really benefited from them? There's an $89 fee, I think they charge everyone for it and then just give them the cheap decalkits.com sponsorship. Have anyone really benefited from them or is it just a waste of money?

Thanks,

Igor
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

you know my story on it man. so if you still have my pm's then just post them here.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Deff a scam, The bastards never sent me my package. I emailed them several times adn they said that i didnt need it, that they would allow me to use the decal kits.com without having the banner on my car, then decal kits rejected that and said i needed the stickers on b4 theyd send me anything
Scam dont waste your money

Dave
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

lanos2001 wrote:you know my story on it man. so if you still have my pm's then just post them here.

nick
lanos2001 wrote:yeah i got them through carsponsorship.com. waste of time and money though. i had to pay like $80 or so just for an application fee. they did send me a bunch of coupons for free vinyls and stuff but they could never get me what i wanted so i just said f*ck it. just another way of getting scammed to me. i wouldn't recommend it. carsponsorship.com says they can get you this and that but i think everyone gets decalkits.com.

nick
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I looked around the site and all the sites associated with it, which were in their banner graphics. Every single page looks disreputable.

It looks as if someone bought several domain names and quickly put up web pages with some fancy graphics in order to get people's money.

I'd stay away from there and keep my money for something else.

Cliff