Nicest Bodykit ive seen !

A place to post pictures and videos about daewoo's and other cars/bikes racing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

RjT

Nicest Bodykit ive seen !

Post by RjT »

Has anyone seen any other pictures of this car ? I used to have a larger one but cant find it anymore , im sure it showed what the rear bumper looked like aswell , I love this body kit , as of yet i have not found one though :(

RjT
AcingTeam
Expert

Re: Nicest Bodykit ive seen !

Post by AcingTeam »

RjT wrote:Has anyone seen any other pictures of this car ? I used to have a larger one but cant find it anymore , im sure it showed what the rear bumper looked like aswell , I love this body kit , as of yet i have not found one though :(

RjT
Could be photoshopped, you never know.
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I believe it was a kit sold on the HDK Autosport site,if I recall, ran for like a grand plus like $600 to have them paint it the color of your car if you wanted. It is one of the nicer looking kits, and I do believe that it is a real kit, not photoshopped.

Only problem is that again, it was sold and you can no longer find products on their site http://www.hdkautosport.com but apparently they are updating. Shaun (daewooluvr) said that this was a company that was trippy to deal with, but, if you want to try, I'm sure you can send them an e-mail or call them to find out if the kit is still available.

Good Luck
RjT

Post by RjT »

Yeah its not photoshoped, the other picture i had look alot better and u could tell it wasnt , Yeah i think i tried to contact hdk like 2 years ago when i bought the nubira but didnt get an answer , ill try again and see what i get :)

RjT