Body Kits

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

realmadrid6

Body Kits

Post by realmadrid6 »

Hey could any one who bought the Euro Style Orciari Body kit post a pic or send a link, wanna see what they look like on the woo, I have lanos 2000.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Look on Ebay. They're usually on there. Pretty cheap too.

I could've got the whole kit for far less than what I paid for my front bumper alone LOL
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

daewooluvr wrote:Look on Ebay. They're usually on there. Pretty cheap too.

I could've got the whole kit for far less than what I paid for my front bumper alone LOL
LOL i second that, I coulda bought 2 for the price i paid for the neon body kit, not to mention having ghetto customs adapt it LOL, i coulda bought like 6 of those kits :P daaamn, lol, i may buy their sideskirts tho, i want something that will look half decent but still allow me to lift my car using the hoists where i work
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I have the Orciari side skirts. I don't like them much. They're not aggressive enough to match the other stuff on my car. Also you loose your jack points when ya put them on cuz they wrap under the car.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Do you know of any side skirts that you dont loose your jack points? I was going to buy those oracai thinking they wouldnt affect the jack points, anyone know about the geforce customs sides?