2000 lanos sport CEL codes, need help

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoolanos 2000 sport

Post by daewoolanos 2000 sport »

i coulda sworn ABS was standard with ALL 2000 and earlier models. in fact, i remember reading this on the net many times
my woo can spank your woo!
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

on msn it states that ABS is optional but is not standard
daewoolanos 2000 sport

2001 Daewoo Lanos: The increasingly embattled Daewoo company continued to send cars to the U.S. market, but financial troubles were mounting rapidly. Prospective suitors emerged, then backed away, and Daewoo's fate was increasingly uncertain. Minor rear-end styling changes were evident. The Lanos SE hatchback and SX four-door sedan were dropped (including the option of antilock braking). That left only mainstream S models, available with a new Premium Package that roughly duplicated formerly standard top-of-the-line equipment. A new Sport hatchback got body-colored side skirts, bumpers and mirrors--plus a rear spoiler, black/red leather upholstery, air conditioning, power windows and locks, power mirrors, and a CD/cassette stereo.

this article says that the ABS was stripped in the 2001 models. taken from here:
http://auto.consumerguide.com/auto/used ... fm/id/2448
daewoolanos 2000 sport

ok, it was optional, my bad, im drunk. i do have a sport model which included ABS. i have to sleep now, nice talkin to you :)
Daniel
Expert

Re: 2000 lanos sport CEL codes, need help

Post by Daniel »

daewoolanos 2000 sport wrote:my mechanic said my ECU is gone, and i need a new one. i just want to make sure shes not BS'in me. my main car with the leganza swap is fine, but i picked up another 2k lanos sport for 800$!! nothing wrong with it cept the CEL. the codes im getting are:

p0113 which is explained as
IAT sensor 1
Circut high input

and

p1627 which is explained as
Manufacturer contrl.
Aux. inputs
Aux outputs

any idea if the 2nd one is the 'dead' ecu?

if the ECU is dead, does anyone here have a good one theyll guarantee and sell to me? i can paypal tonight if need be
Hi,

p0113 same description as for Nubira 2.0DOHC and 2.2DOHC.

p1627 PCM/ECM A/D conversion error 1 (for Nubira).

Can you clear both codes if you replace the IAT sensor?
daewoolanos 2000 sport

no idea, i need a new working AIT sensor :D

-

edit

if anyones got a new AIT sensor and/or choco chip, i need both of those also, just in case. time for work :(
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

The ECU in my ex's 2002 Lanos died, and the dealer told me the ECU from my '00 parts car Lanos would not work in it. I hooked it up anyway, and the car worked first time with no more problems after that. I was supposed to get the ECU back out of her car when she totaled it, but she sold the car anyway and I never got the ECU back. GRRRRR I would really like to have a spare just in case it goes bad in my car.

Cliff