Clear Taillights For A Lanos

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

woo man

Clear Taillights For A Lanos

Post by woo man »

Hi
I have been looking all over for clear tail lights for my daewoo and I cant find shit if u know were u can find some Please email me at thorson_01@hotmail.com :lol: :P thx Josh
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

if you have the 2001 or newer lights you can make your own. look on here it'll tell you how.

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... 01&start=0

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Josh, I did tell you that you have to custom make these, you can't buy them... I guess you didn't trust me.
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Someone should make them from here tho, I would buy a set if they had the orange part out and left the red part in I would seriosuly buy them and send cash RIGHT NOW lol but no one does :P as you all know I broke mine trying because my oven melted the damn thing, so I would trust myself again, If anyone is willing to take the risk, buy a set, I will pay you for the set of lights as well as your time and effort to make them :D

Dave
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

How much are you guys willing for conversion based on a new tail lamps? Complete with coloured bulbs.

If there is enough interest generated, and you guys are ready to put your money down, we would be happy to go ahead with that.

Tom