Aveo K&N CAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

killer007

Aveo K&N CAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by killer007 »

Ok guys here is a copy of any email that i sent to K&N and the reply that they sent!

NOW ITS UP TO THE AVEO COMUNITY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Nate,

I consulted with one of our product managers, and the Aveo is a vehicle that we have plans to try a kit for. This is not necessarily a guarantee however that a kit will come out. Many different factors come into play. If we cannot make a sizeable increase in horsepower with a kit, then we will not release it. We also rely on local customers donating their vehicles for a couple days for fitting and testing. The best advice I can offer is to periodically visit this weblink: http://www.knfilterchargers.com/search/vehicle.aspx?V=C. It is the vehicles we are currently looking for to perform testing. Once you see the Aveo listed, this means we are attempting an intake kit. If any Aveo owners in your forum live in the Southern CA area, have them follow the directions at the bottom of the page to submit their information. Even though the vehicle is not currently being requested, any local owners can still submit their information right now so that we will have it on file. Also, the more Aveo owners that fill out this product request page http://www.knfilterchargers.com/products_needed/, this helps us know the demand for an intake system.

Thanks for writing,

Shaun McClure
Technical Support
K&N Engineering

Please include this email with any future response.
The statement above is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and is not to be publicized, republished, copied or repeated unless done so in its entirety. If you are not a named recipient, you are also on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. You must not disclose it to any other person, copy or distribute it or use it for any purpose.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 10:40 PM
To: Tech Support
Subject:

I was wondering if you guys will produce a typhoon CAI for the Chevy Aveo. I see that your california location no longer looking for an aveo! PLease help out the aveo comunity, I know of over 100 aveo owners that would buy a CAI from you guys......... Or am i going to have to make my own?

Nate