Need help with fuel on 1.5 turbo lanos.

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Black Knight

Need help with fuel on 1.5 turbo lanos.

Post by Black Knight »

Hi Guys im from Puerto Rico i turbocharged my lanos but it need more fuel. What type of fuel inyectors will fit. Right now she is running on 5-6 psi and when I hit the gas my pyrometer goes all all the way from 12-13, and thats not good. Thanks :shock:
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I believe any top fed low Imp injectors can fit provided you put the correct space and grommets on. Anyone else?
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
ubuyau
Expert

Post by ubuyau »

Would 2L Nubira injectors fit??

I have read a turbo cielo in Australia uses 5.7L V8 GM Holden Commodore injectors?? I dont know if these are low imp injectors tho...

How about pushing up the fuel pressure using standard injectors with a RRFPR? I installed a malpassi in prep for this sort of job and even on the NA car it makes a bit of difference - dont know how.. maybe better diaphram? 8) I had to get custom fittings made up to accomodate the plastic clips the lanos uses for the fuel connections and now running it in series with the stock regulator.

Im interested in this as im now a few weeks away from my turbo job. Any photos/specs/details of the turbo setup you are running? Im keenly interested in working out how you fool the MAP sensor to not see boost but still give it a happy reading thru the rev range...

Also where to get the feed for the coolant into the turbo. The feed back to the reservoir is fine - i can T in no problems to the return, but just need an idea of where to get a line in...

I'm hoping to get it fitted up the week after Easter...

--Tim
Black Knight

Post by Black Knight »

Thanks guys im gona try out the nubi inyectors. I already have a mallory fuel pressure rugulator conected in series with the stock but still doesent do the trick. For the Map sensor ive got a friend the installed some type of checkback valves and sopossley did the trick. So some time on this week ill be trying it out. ill let you know.
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

Black Knight, los inyectores de Nubira deberian bregarte bn al igual que el TB de nubira.

Cualquier cosa a?ademe el messenger tumyeto86@hotmail.com
Black Knight

Post by Black Knight »

El trottle lo tengo y esta puesto para mas esta un poco mas modificado lo agrande un poco mas. ( porteo). De que le caen le caen lo que pasa es que la guagua se me esta secando como a 5 lbs. Gracias
:twisted:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

my good friend Adam installed the 2.0 16 valve injectors on his 1.5 8 valve engine... i am not sure if those injectors will fit the 1.6 16 valves engine or not but i will be very intrested in the answer of this question.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

Pues mano. Ir paso por paso: chekiar inyectores que no esten tapados, que el reloj de mezcla no este da?ado. Ponle regulador de gas, bomba de gas de mayor cc, inyectores mas grandes. O que algun sensor este malo. que otra cosa podria ser ?