Serious mess up. Killer deal.

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

asam
Expert

Serious mess up. Killer deal.

Post by asam »

Check out this gounding kit for a $0.30 buy it now price. Wonder who messed up?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=33574
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

I can assure you that it's not a JDM as they are advertizing it, but a good deal not considering that the shipping is 20 bucks.
damian007vk
Super

yeah

Post by damian007vk »

yeah he is making atleast 14 bucks on that shipping. I hate auctions like that......
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Whats that actually do for you. . . all the things he claims it does?
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

I no the shipping cost is up there. i prefer making my own grounding kit. 0/1 gauge and some 4 gauge amp wires do the trick. But the price was funny.
parky

funny price

Post by parky »

That is the way that some people try to avoid the listing fees, when the fees are assessed they are based on listing and final selling price shipping not included. If ebay is notified they will remove seller for fraud!
T.D.Parkinson
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

That is no killer deal, I check daewoo stuff everyday on ebay, always searching for new listings and I saw it the day it came out, yea .30 is good obviously, 20 US to ship Meh, Id pay 20.30 US for it, but thats about it, I live in canada and the guy thinks Not only that it costs 20 to ship to USA but an extra 15.00 to ship to canada, Well,, I dont buy from buyers who do that, he could ship that package here easily for 15.00,, strictly making profit on shipping here, its no deal lol

Dave
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

That is no killer deal, I check daewoo stuff everyday on ebay, always searching for new listings and I saw it the day it came out, yea .30 is good obviously, 20 US to ship Meh, Id pay 20.30 US for it, but thats about it, I live in canada and the guy thinks Not only that it costs 20 to ship to USA but an extra 15.00 to ship to canada, Well,, I dont buy from buyers who do that, he could ship that package here easily for 15.00,, strictly making profit on shipping here, its no deal lol

Dave