General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

xtremelumina92

Post by xtremelumina92 »

Hey guys,
My name is Jay from Detroit, Michigan and i have a new 04 aveo, i just (5 min ago) read a email respose from a guy in australia and he said he has a ceramic coated header for the 1.6 AVEO shipped for $425 which is not too bad. I am also involved with a company that will be makeing a vortec supercharging system for the aveo (i get it for free!)
If anyone has questions about the aveo let me kow i may be able to help ya out.
I have a question for you guys now, who makes a STB for our cars!? (strut tower bar/brace?)
Later Jay

BTW i have a custom painted lumina, lowered with rims etc etc etc as my ahow car and now the aveo is my winter car (soon to be body kitted with turbo or s/c)
Aveo has been sold, with rims, exhaust and tint for $9,100 with 75K warranty and 7K on the odometer! 2005 Trailblazer in my garage now.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well if your involved with a super charger project do you know if it would fit in a lanos? i know the engines are pretty much relatively the same. i think :roll: if so i'm pretty sure you'll have a lot of orders from ppl here.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
xtremelumina92

Post by xtremelumina92 »

i have to see how it all fits before i can even think of trying to sell the kits here, and i am not making them a company is on my car. Later Jay
Aveo has been sold, with rims, exhaust and tint for $9,100 with 75K warranty and 7K on the odometer! 2005 Trailblazer in my garage now.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well keep us posted on the updates of it then. and if possible lots pics :shock:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

Sharkracing.com will probably have a strut bar for the aveo. The one for my Leganza ran $85 with shipping.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

lanos2001 wrote:well if your involved with a super charger project do you know if it would fit in a lanos?
The Lanos has more room than the Aveo/Kalos so it shouldn't be a problem to fit it on.

The only thing I'm not sure about is if the two engines have the same management system.

My U20SED in my Optra uses a DELPHI fuel system where as the T20SED in the Nubira had an AC DELCO fuel system.

So the only problem is if they decided to make it a deluxe model with electronics to piggyback onto the ECU.

One of these days I should look at my Aveo pictures..... I had one for a weekend (rental) and we took everything apart to compare to the Lanos parts.

I think a Vortec Supercharger will make a nice low power addition to the engine.... but you have to remember that it's sucking power off the engine drive belt to run the compressor so it's less efficent than a turbo.

Superchargers are great for all around boost and would be perfect for someone looking to add 30hp to 50hp. ( say 4psi to 7psi boost )

This is a decent amount of power and you should be able to stay with all your stock components ( including clutch as long as you don't abuse it ).
Erich

Post by Erich »

Honestly, I would not get involved with this guy. I have had prior transactions with him with selling parts to on ebay. He is a liar and a scam artist and extremely rude if he does not get his way.
xtremelumina92

Post by xtremelumina92 »

i am? look at most of the boards and they all say that you are the problem. I disn't come here to start shit, i came here to learn about my gay ass chevy aveo. so for you to start shit off before anyone even knows me is bullshit. Stay off my back and i'll do the same.

BTW someone please buy my car, i owe $11,000 and i am selling it for $9000
Erich

Post by Erich »

xtremelumina92 wrote:i am? look at most of the boards and they all say that you are the problem. I disn't come here to start shit, i came here to learn about my gay ass chevy aveo. so for you to start shit off before anyone even knows me is bullshit. Stay off my back and i'll do the same.

BTW someone please buy my car, i owe $11,000 and i am selling it for $9000
I am just warning people about your ways.

You are a liar and an not a trusting person, and I have proof.

I don't care who you sell your Aveo too, must be something wrong if you only have it for a short time.
xtremelumina92

Post by xtremelumina92 »

my ways? your a fucking asshole. Fuck yourself, what do you go around stalking different forums trying to rip people off?
Erich

Post by Erich »

xtremelumina92 wrote:my ways? your a fucking asshole. Fuck yourself, what do you go around stalking different forums trying to rip people off?
Yes your ways, you have a record of not telling the truth about your dealings and come off as a complete jerk. Basically, you were upset that we did not sell you a part low balled price and then came back with ridiculous storied in email, AIM, and lastly and most ridiculous on another forum. Since we refuse to sell to you, you fabricate stories that we ripped you off.

You bugged me to sell you a rear Z34 spoiler for a low ball price, when I finally agreed Jay then came back and decided to buy from your friend for less money. You then had this huge attitude, like if you don't buy it no one else will. We ended up selling to another ebayer and person from from same forum with no hassles and completed the ebay transaction. Months later you attacked me regarding an auction that was brought to the attention of this other board stating that you sent me money and never recieved item.

I have saved all corespondence from Jay.

There are some here on this Daewootech site/forum that do buy or sell, and will be dealing with myself and company in near future.

As for "stalking forums" that is not really true, though I am on many GM and FWD Mopar forums since we support a lot of cars. To my knowledge only 1 forum puts up with your nonsense.

Again I would feel weary as we did dealing with this guy. We also feel since his Aveo is for sale, that he will undoubtly not follow through with any parts for the Daewoo/GM community.
xtremelumina92

Post by xtremelumina92 »

jesus your incoherent ramblings are getting annoying. I have done nothing to this forum and you go make me look like a asshole.
You are the one who said you wouldn't sell me the spoiler for that low price, thats your mistake. I bid and i won, but you didn't set a reserve then u got mad cuz it was too low and then i said fine fuck it. then i did proceed to buy from another buyer who could be respected more than yourself. I am a member of at least three forums and not one has had a issue with me. Soon to be a member of a fourth as i am getting rid of the rebadged daewoo and getting a new scion.
As for your response about me being a scam artist? WTF are you smoking? i am a hard working senior at a university, why in the hell would i scam someone? I am not the one trying (if u can call it that) to run a business, you are and your making yourself look bad.
I have no harsh words for anyone here. If someone on this forum who has an 04-05 aveo that can part with it for a few months wants a close to FREE SUPERCHARGER pm me, i can get you into contact with the rep of the company i was talking to. Jay
Just to let you know, you are hurting your own self by making yourself look like a fucktard. Thats a good way to get business! :roll:
Erich

Post by Erich »

xtremelumina92 wrote:jesus your incoherent ramblings are getting annoying. I have done nothing to this forum and you go make me look like a asshole.
You are the one who said you wouldn't sell me the spoiler for that low price, thats your mistake. I bid and i won, but you didn't set a reserve then u got mad cuz it was too low and then i said fine fuck it. then i did proceed to buy from another buyer who could be respected more than yourself. I am a member of at least three forums and not one has had a issue with me. Soon to be a member of a fourth as i am getting rid of the rebadged daewoo and getting a new scion.
As for your response about me being a scam artist? WTF are you smoking? i am a hard working senior at a university, why in the hell would i scam someone? I am not the one trying (if u can call it that) to run a business, you are and your making yourself look bad.
I have no harsh words for anyone here. If someone on this forum who has an 04-05 aveo that can part with it for a few months wants a close to FREE SUPERCHARGER pm me, i can get you into contact with the rep of the company i was talking to. Jay
Just to let you know, you are hurting your own self by making yourself look like a fucktard. Thats a good way to get business! :roll:
Jay, You did not bid on it, you just made a nuisance of yourself by emailing me with low ball offers. You then claimed later on that you won and I refused to sell it to you on another forum because it sold too low.

Here is just one of the emails from you. Recieved the following days after listing the item. On the Monday the 21st, you requested to buy it off ebay because your car was getting painted that Friday. This was probably a lie as well.
April 23st

"i am going to be unable to buy your spoiler, i found one for 40 shipped and it is from a friend, It may not be true but many people i've talked to said you ship very slowly, and i need the parts asap. Thanks anyway. Jay"

later on that day

"For one i didn't mean to come across as a dick but i did, for that i apoligize, but under user agreement on Ebay, you don't have a reserve nor a starting price, so this means if i win the auction @ $5.50 or even $10 i win and therefor you must sell it, is this not correct? Thanks Jay"

The auction ended April 27th and sold to robert_salm for $41 + $18 shipping.

You NEVER bid on my item and in no way won. The part ended up selling for $59 to a ebay member who bid on it. You violated ebay rules ebaying and asking me to sell it off ebay. Now you make an ass out of yourself, and continue to do so. This would have not been a big deal, but spreading lies about me is not good business for you or for me. You are the one appraching people on Daewoo tech to get people to part with their hard earned money for this supercharger and the sale of your Aveo. Your prior history have me and some others suspicious.

I have all the emails from you and from the actual winner of this auction, there was a thread where you started the lies months later, after i had long forgotten. You are either scam artist or you have me confused with someone else. Now I feel its my obligation to share my dealings with of how you do business and what can happen months later.
xtremelumina92

Post by xtremelumina92 »

i wansn't a dick in either of those emails. How do u figure i am a scam artist, please explain that to me.
And about the supercharger, yes i do have a very well known GM FWD company talking with me about the development process, if anyone in the area wants the contact info they can email me, i am not taking thier money nor saying i will get it for them for sure or saying i am making my own, how is that scamming people?
Erich

Post by Erich »

xtremelumina92 wrote:i wansn't a dick in either of those emails. How do u figure i am a scam artist, please explain that to me.
And about the supercharger, yes i do have a very well known GM FWD company talking with me about the development process, if anyone in the area wants the contact info they can email me, i am not taking thier money nor saying i will get it for them for sure or saying i am making my own, how is that scamming people?
I had dropped this until months later when you told me i cheated you. If this is how you do business then this is what happens.