Turbo Matiz

A place to post pictures and videos about daewoo's and other cars/bikes racing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Turbo Matiz

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I wish I was able to find more pics of this Woo! Someone put some time and work into this little Matiz! :)

darklightsam

Matiz Turbo

Post by darklightsam »

Hallo mate,

Im trying to turn my matiz into a turbo, its already been lowered 120mm on 15's, its got 2 15 inch kicker square subs in the boot but its really slow.

The picture on your post isnt actually a turbo charger, its an electronic compressor as you can see judging by the wires coming from the battery.

Im looking at a Suzuki swift engine for my car, its a 1.3 with 120 brake horses, should be fun.

do you drive a matiz.

cheers, sam.
AcingTeam
Expert

Re: Matiz Turbo

Post by AcingTeam »

darklightsam wrote:Hallo mate,

Im trying to turn my matiz into a turbo, its already been lowered 120mm on 15's, its got 2 15 inch kicker square subs in the boot but its really slow.

The picture on your post isnt actually a turbo charger, its an electronic compressor as you can see judging by the wires coming from the battery.

Im looking at a Suzuki swift engine for my car, its a 1.3 with 120 brake horses, should be fun.

do you drive a matiz.

cheers, sam.
This is a turbo charger and no doubt about it. Since when do wires that are coming from the battery tell whether the car is turbo charged or not? That is a ground wire.. and probably some aftermarket ignition system. A bit to the left of it is a turbo charger.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Also, is that ground wire connected to plastic (part of a headlight) or is it just me?
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

The bolt is going through the plastic of the headlight, but it is still threaded into the metal body to use as a ground.

That is a turbo, not an electric compressor.

Cliff
silver1

Post by silver1 »

Hey guys, I think sam is right on this one, where is the other half of the turbo? It looks like a big blowdryer to me. Maybee erfinder knows?
xtremelumina92

Post by xtremelumina92 »

silver1 wrote:Hey guys, I think sam is right on this one, where is the other half of the turbo? It looks like a big blowdryer to me. Maybee erfinder knows?
agreed
Aveo has been sold, with rims, exhaust and tint for $9,100 with 75K warranty and 7K on the odometer! 2005 Trailblazer in my garage now.