She lives again!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Aneab
Expert

She lives again!

Post by Aneab »

Turns out I was Correct a while back in thinking my car was messed up due to my catalytic converters... The first cat had shot right though and went into and clogged the second one! haha... The nubira is finally fixed and almost road ready! Thus I may be back as a permanent fixture on this board... I've been thinking of doing a turbo setup for the nubira again... hope you all are well!

~Aneab
a woo that is a work in progress
kent70

Re: She lives again!

Post by kent70 »

Hey its so glad to meet you again in this forum.good that you came back.welcome and enjoy your stay.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Just an update, I got several different parts to fix the car! heres a list fo stuff that has been done or is sitting in the trunk ready to go on.

Timing belt, water pump, idler pulley and tensioner (had a lot of fun with that one, the exhaust was off a tooth nearly every time i put it on... did it five times)
front cat and downpipe + Second cat
lift supports for the trunk
new lower control arms for both sides in the front
new CV axles for both sides
new tires!
Replaced all hoses and radiator overflow/reservoir
New windshield
tinted all four windows + hatch glass
new passenger window regulator

So much more to do! haha... I've been around trolling the forums reading old threads and the like... Loving my car... can't wait for it to be painted and finished!

~Kyle
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

so do you have her back on the road or what? sounds like you already have a bunch of time into it.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

i do have quite a bit of time under the car, I still have a while to go... I'm making it reliable first, and buying pieces and parts to make a turbo setup for it after i'm done making it reliable.

It is back on the road though! and has been since early February! I'm excited... some paint and body work and I'll be all but finished!