Car Show

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

Car Show

Post by lanos2001 »

Man it sux :cry: i just learned at the last minute the show i'm attending changed a bunch of classes. at their last show they had a seperate class for hyundai's but now they'll be under other import too. :shock: man unless someone really likes me i don't think i'll place this year since there are a few tiburons here that are pretty sick. hopefully they won't show. :twisted:

and i still have little things that i haven't gotten too yet to get my car ready. oh well it'll be a learning experience since it'll only be my 2nd real show.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Good luck.

I too get stuck in the Other class with the Hyundai's and Kia's. I've been meaning to bring this situation up to NCCA about creating a separate class for Hyundais due to the fact that they have such a huge aftermarket presense and can purchase anything that a civic could.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

okay i'm pretty sure the show i'm attending isn't with the NCCA :x because for other import instead of just Daewoo, Kia, Hyundai, and maybe even suzuki's, they have suburu's and ACURA'S!!!!!!! :shock: i'm competing against a suburu and a acura plus another car that hasn't shown up yet!!!! :evil: i think i saw it when i was leaving. it was another ACURA!!!!! with a body kit and exaust and system from what i could tell driving by it. i'm in the street class this year b/c my wing wasn't on this time. it wasn't on last time but i thought it was so i checked the box. :roll: i can understand a suburu being in it just for the lack of them here but ACURA'S!!!!!! man i'm pissed. the first acura is only stock with vinyl on it saying acura motosport or something and a system thats it. i think i can beat that and the suburu is pretty much stock too. i better place or i'll go postal on someone. on a better note i have taken a bunch of pics and i even got a t-shirt with my woo airbrushed on it. best shirt i ever bought but also most expensive for $30. well most expensive for a white tee. oh well worth it to me.

well at the very least i'll have pics up on my sounddomain site but i don't know how to post them here and they should be up in about a week at tops. unless i just get really lazy.

keep ya'll posted,
nick

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well that show officially sucked ass. taht acura i was talking about placed better than me and it was all stock. the suburu i thought was my only competition but the acura! :shock: man i kept asking the judges why it was placed in my category and they all said they didn't know. i still got third place but that was a totally rigged judging. i mean the acura i think still had the freakin dealership tags on it. oh well i won't be goin to these reenkie dink okie shows anymore. i'll be moving to florida by march so i should be judged a little better there.

nick

ps. i'll have pics on my sounddomain site by this weekend.

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

Well pics are on sounddomain.
http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/303354
come check it out and tell me what you think.
i would've put them on here but don't know how. :roll: