I found the Body Kit for Daewoo Leganza's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Jesse18873

I found the Body Kit for Daewoo Leganza's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jesse18873 »

Ive found the body kit website for daewoo leganza's. $30-$50 for the website adress, price is negotiable!!!!!!!!
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

What are you talking about? I'm confused here... :?
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

He wants to make money just by telling you the link of the web site where they sell Leganza body kits... what a joke lol. 30-50 bucks, yea ok.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I'm very sure we already know about it.

There isn't a website dealing with Daewoo's that at least one of us haven't been to.

This guy is a joke and trying to extort our members. I vote we ban his sorry ass.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

Guess he does not believe and help thy neighbor, or help you woo friends. I am sure if we did enough searching we could alot of info for a much better price. Free!!!

And look fairly new member.. :x
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

BAN HIM, number one some dumbnut thinks he can sell a website link for 30-50.00 yeah right not likes it a site to find these kits for 100.00 or sumthin, rediculous, and more then likely its already posted somewhere in the forums or someone has seen it, we have all spent hours looking for sites theres noway this guy coulda found something legit that we havent seen

just my thoughts

ban him and ban his ip from ever registering on this site again
Dave
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

daewooluvr wrote:I vote we ban his sorry ass.
Make that 3.
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

So Jesse, who the hell do you think you are? Your stupid thinking you can sell a link. Get off the site. Were here to help each other. We don't charge members for info.

Can moderators ban people. If they can ban his @$$.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

*gets out $50*

Wait ... I don't want to put a body kit on my Leganza.

LOL

This is probably one of the same guys that sells a PICTURE of a $1200 Alpine CD player for $400 on ebay because the people who bid on it don't read the small print and do not understand they are bidding on a picture.
When someone wins the auction and they pay $400 or $500 for a CD player they think is worth $1200 or more, they are emailed a .JPG image of the CD player, which, is technically what they bid on and won.

Someone should go his house and kick him hard in the shins for trying to take advantage of people.

Anyone up for a road trip to Texas??
It wouldn't be all that far; we can share the driving.
Just think, I got back from a spur of the moment trip to Florida yesterday!! LOL

Cliff
Last edited by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz on Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

So when we leaving. Maybe we'll have a Daewoo Meet there. Not just a meet a tour. :D
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

So get this
Jesse18873 wrote:I've been searching long and hard for a body kit for my car, but so far, no luck. If there's anybody out there with some info, please share
And I helped the hick. What was I thinking. I should of charged at least $20 for the info.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Actually, I'm flying to Dallas, TX in the next couple months to see friends.

Round trip flight to there isn't very expensive.
Maybe I'll rent a Verona or Forenza when I'm there just so I can keep driving a Daewoo while I'm away from home. :)

The Verona really does feel a whole lot like the Leganza when sitting in it and driving it. I was, however, a little disapointed that my 2.2L in my Leganza felt like it had more power than the 2.5L I6 in the Verona I test drove.

Cliff
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

asam wrote:So get this
Jesse18873 wrote:I've been searching long and hard for a body kit for my car, but so far, no luck. If there's anybody out there with some info, please share
And I helped the hick. What was I thinking. I should of charged at least $20 for the info.
LOL ... I'll send you a bill for the stuff I helped you with, too! :)
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

Lets see Oz, you helped me about lets say a hundred times. At $30-$50 for each time. I owe you $3,000-$5,000 :shock: . Well I guess thats why we have this site. Free help and knowledge about Daewoos. Thanks for everything Oz.

Alex
Corbis

Post by Corbis »

asam wrote:
Ditto. (In the sense that I also tried to help him and he's tryin to screw me for the web site address)

He's probably just selling the link to Zefiro.co.kr i put in the bottom of his thread.

Ban him.

Come on

:twisted: You Know you want to do it... :twisted:
1997 Daewoo Leganza SX
(Midnight Blue Paintjob, Pioneer MP3 Head deck)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/corbis