we made HOLLYWOOD!!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

damian007vk
Super

we made HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Post by damian007vk »

you guys seen the movie Taxi with queen latiff...WE made Hollywood...i guess in a bad way cause they make fun of us (she says she doesnt want daewoo on her hands) but hell, i guess there is no such thing as bad publicity huh...by the way it is a yellow Lanos hatch....I couldnt believe it.....what do ya guys think?
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

Might see the movie this weekend, have not seen ANY previews yet, but like Fallon, so worth a couple bucks, plus to see a WOO on the big screen, sweeeet. :P
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

It'd be emberassing to see people laugh at that negative qoute against Daewoos. If I ever go to see that movie, then I'm slapping people who will laugh (that sit close to me). lol
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

okay i finally saw Taxi last night. it was an alright movie. i really didn't like the fact about them making fun of daewoos but you think that they could have at least gotten the lanos sport or even referred to the car as a lanos at least once. they made it look like daewoo only made one type of car. :evil: but hell you didn't hear queen latiffa talk trash about the actual ride of the car. and its crap that they made it not start up later on. i'm gonna try to find a way to get a hold of her and send her pics of all our cars and stuff and then see what she thinks. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i saw 2 Lanoses in the movie "Cellular"... one was involved in a highway pileup and the second was towed to a car impownd.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i've never seen cellular. is it any good? i'f it is then i'll buy it just for the fact of having a couple of daewoos in it. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
woo
Expert

Post by woo »

celular is a big nokoa add, it was crap in my opinion
330w carbon kevlar
you'd better believe thats a paddlin

"a woman is like a refridgerator, bout 6ft tall, 300 pounds........."
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

it is not that good as a movie... i downloaded it from the internet and it sits on my HDD right now, i only saw it once but rewinded the Daewoo shots so many times :lol:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Original TAXI is much better. A badass Puegeot.