The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

haha im sure they're not basement dwellers...

they have lives

maybe mods in a couple different time zones... so at least the dead times are covered
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

buddha102 wrote:lol maybe? ^^ well, it would be nice if some of the oldest and active members take that responsibility.
???? :roll:

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

and should be active more mofo lol :lol:
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

The spam is getting annoying. maybe if we could split it up between a few of us who post or are online at least twice a week it wouldn't be too hard?

Jimmy
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

buddha102 wrote:and should be active more mofo lol :lol:
if i could i would, its a moderator that has to do the cleaning up

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

"kill spam" was cute when it was started but it's not that affective and the mods being on all the time is not the only answer.

I will admit that I have become complacent in the past couple months and sometimes I only have the time to check the topics that I am watching.

one of the more affective solutions is to make the registration more difficult but the down side is that this may discourage some new users.

there is a section of the forum that is not seen by members and that is the "moderators section." trust me, we talk about different ways to better the forum and better deal with spam. we are not slouches, we do the best best we can to keep on top of spam.

though there are a few times when spam will stay on the forum for a day or two max but know that there are countless spam posts that few people ever see.

perhaps we can discus a better way for members to flag spam other than "kill spam." I have to say that I have only searched kill spam a handful of times when first logging in. in some ways it's just not practical.

perhaps we can add a feature like the "post reply" and "quick reply" where members can click the button and send a mass private message to the mods. this way whoever is on first will get the message and directly take care of the post.

Garrett
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i thought that the way to flag the post was to remove the space in kill spam. so it can be searched as one word so its like "k1llspam" (im not gonna type it, i dont want to "spam" up the search). i just did a search for it and ther was only 4 different topics that showed up, 1 was for the "k1llspam" topic, 1 was "the longest thread ever" topic, and 2 were in the moderators section. no one is saying you guys dont work hard to keep the forum clean, were not bitching that you dont do you job, were more or less saying that we would like it to stop. i personally would like to say thank you to all of the mods and admin!

benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

daewoomofo wrote:i thought that the way to flag the post was to remove the space in kill spam. so it can be searched as one word so its like "k1llspam" (im not gonna type it, i dont want to "spam" up the search). i just did a search for it and ther was only 4 different topics that showed up, 1 was for the "k1llspam" topic, 1 was "the longest thread ever" topic, and 2 were in the moderators section. no one is saying you guys dont work hard to keep the forum clean, were not bitching that you dont do you job, were more or less saying that we would like it to stop. i personally would like to say thank you to all of the mods and admin!
+100000000000000
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

oh last nite was a good nite...

10x double jack daniel n cokes
4x cubans
2x pints of lager
and 5x shots of JD

... no headache!! woohoo!!!
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Rodd1s wrote:oh last nite was a good nite...

10x double jack daniel n cokes
4x cubans
2x pints of lager
and 5x shots of JD

... no headache!! woohoo!!!
haha :lol:

i got an headache when i took 8x shots of polish vodka :lol:
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

can still feel the effects of it all... my stomach is churning like a brewery on overload - HAHA!
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Rodd1s wrote:can still feel the effects of it all... my stomach is churning like a brewery on overload - HAHA!
:lol:
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

good day it was today :D

I got a set of nubira injectors.

questions:

1. i can use em in lanos am i right?
2. if yes, will it give me extra power?
3. how do i check if there are in "working" condition? (without putting them on)
Lamborgini112

Post by Lamborgini112 »

don't know about using them in a lanos but i'm 80 percent sure that's correct, as for more power no but they would allow you to change your fuel pressure which could make more or less horespower, so indirectly yes. As for working order, most mechanic places could check just for fuel spray but if you want to really know have them blue printed or even reworked by a company like RC engineering. They could tell you minute differences between each injector and max flow rates and all sorts of stuff... course that's a bit more $$$$
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

hmm.... thanks lambo ;)