Need your advice!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

blinkme323

Need your advice!

Post by blinkme323 »

Hey guys I could really use your help here. I own a Lanos and because of its unfortunate demise, I'm now not sure whether I
should sell it and get a new car or keep it. I spent a lot on my car as far as performance parts go, so whetever car I get would have to
have a big aftermarket following. The main cars I'm considering are the Focus ZX3, the Suzuki Aerio sedan and the 2003 Tiburon, obviously the first two are lower in price which is attractive to me, but do you have any opinions on these cars? Or do you think I should keep my car, holding out hope that GM will ressurect the Lanos(even though its successor the Kalos
is scehduled to debut in 2004). Like I said before, I spent a lot on my car and I love it, but I would prefer having a car that maintains
at least some sort of relevance in the aftermarket, that's why I'm hoping that GM comes to their senses and brings it back. My budget
is 10000-12000 so any help you can give on this matter is appreciated. Thanks again.
Mfree

Post by Mfree »

My opinion still stands where it did the first time I replied to you 2 weeks ago...

Tib 4, or something cheaper and hop up the Lanos with an engine swap.
ETR-SCCA 42HS Daewoo Leganza SE
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

We still have parts in Puerto Rico. Keep the lanos and I can tell you how to put that lanos in shape.
ImageImage
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: Need your advice!

Post by daewooluvr »

blinkme323 wrote:Hey guys I could really use your help here. I own a Lanos and because of its unfortunate demise, I'm now not sure whether I
should sell it and get a new car or keep it. I spent a lot on my car as far as performance parts go, so whetever car I get would have to
have a big aftermarket following. The main cars I'm considering are the Focus ZX3, the Suzuki Aerio sedan and the 2003 Tiburon, obviously the first two are lower in price which is attractive to me, but do you have any opinions on these cars? Or do you think I should keep my car, holding out hope that GM will ressurect the Lanos(even though its successor the Kalos
is scehduled to debut in 2004). Like I said before, I spent a lot on my car and I love it, but I would prefer having a car that maintains
at least some sort of relevance in the aftermarket, that's why I'm hoping that GM comes to their senses and brings it back. My budget
is 10000-12000 so any help you can give on this matter is appreciated. Thanks again.
Hey Mike, what's up. What's the problem? What aftermarket parts are you looking for? If you're worried about getting OEM parts or anything, don't sweat it. The parts situation is pretty much all back to normal. I can hook you up with anything you need. BTW, what's up in Philly, you should roll up to Lancaster sometime, we usually meet on Sundays. Pretty good meet but nothing compared to the Philly meets. :)

C-ya,
Shaun
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com