sOmestuFf4saLe

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

damian007vk
Super

sOmestuFf4saLe

Post by damian007vk »

someStuFf4sAle and more stuff to come...
For now...I am selling:
1- a/f (air/fuel) gauge with the mounting a-pillar pod (reg-$55+15)
2- rare "powered by daewoo" set of brand new shoulder pads (reg-$20)
3- Interior domelight
4- Stock headers + heatshiled and rear o2 sensor (reg-$200+)
5- Factory plug wires--with 8k miles (reg-$120+)
6- Factory speedo gauges
7- Brand new set of eurolights h3 fog light bulbs (also have a whole bunch of other superwhite 9007, 1157, 1156, and 194 bulbs for lanos
8- El auto chrome blue LED pedals--too big for lanos though
9- rear set of pioneer speakers to fit lanos hatch (4inch) (reg-$79.99+)
10- Brand new in packaging Rockford Fosgate 1 farad capacitor with digital display..retail--$199.99
11- Brand new in packaging Rockford Fosgate 4 gauge 1000 watt two amp kit--retail---$159.99
12- Rare Levoc (brand new in packaging) Automatic Shifter knob WITH the OVERDRIVE/od/POWER button!!! Retail believe it or not--$130+ (look it up it is true)
13- Wagner Thermoquiet DAC lanos brake pads with 8k miles
14- 4inch muffler silencer (reg-$30 bucks)
15- Kyb g2 shocks (front) kyb gas-a-just set for rear with 18k

To come...I am selling:
1- Hatchback trunk lid with custom cuttings to fit set of 6.5" speakers
2- Another set of factory headers, however these are ported and polished
3- Complete set of 98-00 lanos hatch tail lights
4- Daewootech.net rear strut bar
5- One of my sets of Belgium GMdaewoo Euro Emblems
6- 4-2-1 ceramic coated headers for auto 1.6 dohc
7- Few other things I cant remember right now..LOL

I will be posting most of this stuff on ebay on wednesday but I wanted to give you guys first dibs.....I accept paypal and I am verified and confirmed with over 160+ feedback on ebay-- damian007vk

As for prices...I will go with most reasonable offers, but so you guys can have an idea more or less..$20 for pioneer speakers, $80 for capacitor, $75 for amp kit, $55 for Levoc shifter, $20 for gauge, $7 for a-pillar gauge pod, $12 for daewoo shoulder pads, $6 for interior dome light (great if you wanna customize yours but are afraid of screwing up), $19 for set of plug wires (great to have as backup), $8 for LED pedals, $7 for factory speedo gauges (great if you are interested in making custom ones to use as model), $7 for euro h3 bulbs for factory lanos foglights, $45 bucks for exhaust manifold (great if you wanna send it out to get ported and polished and/or power coated which can take upto 10 days--spare give you no down time with your woo) $10 for brake pads--(good for atleast another 18 months depending on driving and style), and I'll do the silencer (gives you what the name implies--a bit more subdued sound, and a bit more low end torque) for $13, and for the four sets of shocks..regular list price is $299.99, however they can be found for about $180 brand new if you really shop around, so I'll let them go for $60 bucks

I will be posting pics hopefully within next hour if i can figure out how to...LOL (*_*)
Last edited by damian007vk on Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
damian007vk
Super

first set of pics---

Post by damian007vk »

HOpe this works.........
Last edited by damian007vk on Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damian007vk
Super

ad

Post by damian007vk »

(*_*)
Last edited by damian007vk on Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Pm sent

Dave
damian007vk
Super

update list

Post by damian007vk »

just updAting lIst

Stuff already sold:
A/F gauge, a-pillar gauge pod, yellow daewoo shoulder pads, brake pads, speakers, dome light, h3 euro bulbs, digital 1 farad cap, type RF dual amp kit

Newly added in addition to previosly listed:
Lanos stock brake lines 40k miles, lanos stock rotors 8k, and I have moved the hatch cover from future for sale item to presently for sale. And a set of airbags..I can sell you either the passenger, the driver, or both, I also have a couple of spare lanos ecu/computer
Last edited by damian007vk on Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

When you say hatch cover what exactly do you mean, are you talking about the rear sungaurd/hatch cover / "spoiler" as they call it on ebay>

lmk

Dave
damian007vk
Super

nah. i mean

Post by damian007vk »

nah, i mean that interior piece that is located inside your car between your rear seats and your trunk. that has those string strap things that hang on the inside of that hatch door and allows the cover to go up with the hatch when it opens....I will be posting pics by tomorrow....
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

OH MAN I WAS TOO LATE !!!!!
:(
I wanted the yellow shoulder pads anybody know where I can get them ??
desert_lanos

Post by desert_lanos »

Interested in the rotors if clean (if true or close, please measure them if you can) ... $ ?

Also, the extra PCM (Year compatibility?) ... $ ?

Thanks ... I live in AZ 85219
damian007vk
Super

alright...cool, will do

Post by damian007vk »

Any Q's just PM me... :p
Last edited by damian007vk on Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LanosAus

Post by LanosAus »

You wouldnt happen to have the door trims for sale, I am after door trims for s 2001 Lanos Sports. If you dont, do you know where I could get some.

Cheers!
Cheers! Evan
Buy a Lanos, you'll love it
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

what do you mean by door trim? you mean the exterior piece that goes on the outside of the door that only comes in the lanos sport? or do you mean the entire interior door panel, or do you mean that little black plastic piece that goes on the door panel by the door handle that snaps in place and is held on with 1 screw in the center which also has the switches on it for the power windows? Either way I wouldnt have any of these parts for sale personally from my stock, but how much are you willing to spend? PM me if ya want so you can tell me exactly what you are looking for and i can hunt it down for you,,,,I know every single junk yard within 100 miles of my house that have lanos parts in stock so I could probably find it for you, just let me know...goodnight.
damian007vk
Super

coooool

Post by damian007vk »

Stay tuned yall............
Last edited by damian007vk on Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

A great transaction, thanks alot, When you get time post more pics, love to see those gm daewoo badges, and your trunk lid customed to fit 6" speakers, perhaps pricing on
2- Another set of factory headers, however these are ported and polished
3- Complete set of 98-00 lanos hatch tail lights - still interested if your selling them
4- Daewootech.net rear strut bar

I LOVE THE SEATBELT PADS sorry to rub it in slammed,( i believe it was) so are soo comfortable and thick, Ill keep my eyes out for more if i see em.
damian007vk
Super

ok, new pics

Post by damian007vk »

ok, nEw pics, and still more stuff to come

***Prices for most of this stuff is already listed above somewhere, as for the hatch cover with perfectly spaced custom 6.5" speaker openings, I'll let it go for about $30 bucks plus shipping which you be about 12 bucks. Great to have if you ever wanna go back to stock if you are selling your lanos or what not, then you just place your factory hatch cover back on, and take your aftermarket 6.5" speakers with you.
The work has already been done for you. Saves you to pay somebody to do it or to go out to sears and having to buy a hole saw kit. I recommend getting speaker baffles like you see in the picture I took of my trunk. They are sound at pepboys or like at crutchfield and many other places and are about 9 bucks...bit better sound, and cleaner look.

***As for the Euro Badges, they are my last set. Both of them in set are the larger style daewoo euro badge that just stick on with the 3m adhesive already attached. They are brand new, never been mounted and look awesome. They are currently the last available set in US, and I would be willing to let it go for $45 which includes priority shipping and tracking. Any Q's just PM me.
Last edited by damian007vk on Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.