URGENT Question plz help !!!

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Wolf-Spirit
Expert

URGENT Question plz help !!!

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

Im curently getting 2 Sportseats for my car but i need to know wich opel bottem is used. I know nexia is kadet but i checked and lanos points are difrent.

Anyone know wich mounts i can use? I really dont want to make custom ones as it would be trouble for my yearcheckup and i want to be able to adyust it in lenght

hope anyone knows? i noticed some lanos owners on here have sportseats so did you all go custom? i mean some opel must be the same no?

Hope someone can help me soon as i was hoping to have em installed before friday :)
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

you could cut the one off the lanos seats and weld them on the sport seats so it would look like it was ment to be, just do a damn good weld job and you shouldnt be bothered
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Weld job? Do all racing seats have metal bottom?
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

well my seats had bolting points for bolting brackets on and it had a metal sub frame like all seats should have
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

well i figured it out how to do it i am got myself 2 used seats from a lanos 5D from a scarpyard (used 5d cuase you can remove back lean easyer) now i am going to use those frames and make metal bars from left to right and mount my chairs on em :)

should have em in thuesday including my 3 point seatbelts :)