my car

A place to post pictures and videos about daewoo's and other cars/bikes racing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

sim0ng

my car

Post by sim0ng »

its not exactly a daewoo but its close enough, its made by general motors and some daewoos have the same engine as whats in my car! :lol:

mark from purecarsound on the left and amrik who is the managing director for audiopipe uk is on the right
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

its very nice and may i ask exactly the make and model? i like the bodykit, did it come with the car, lets see that big thing under the hood.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

in egypt that would be an Opel Corsa... a really Hawt Opel corsa indeed.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

its a vauxhall corsa, the bodykit did not come with the car, it had tatty black plastic bumpers and arches as standard. at the mo it just has a 1.4 8valve engine in it but will soon be a 2 litre (20SEH) out of a mk2 astra sri which I bought myself this week end for £50! even comes complete with chav seats and I'll get picks of that soon.

Last year on July 7th I found my car left outside my house like this, it was completeley stripped out including the alloys, suspension kit, stero, mats, steering wheel, gear knob, handbrake sleave, child seat even the air fresheners and flyers I had in the car were taken. since I've done all the work to the car myself to get it back on the road and looking as good as i can get it just to show the little pricks who did this to me that I wont take shit off them

by the afternoon of the day it happened I had the car driving round again

and now it looks like how it does in the pictures above.

heres a pic of the current engine, is only one I could find, is when I was doing some repairs to the bumper and smoothing it
Last edited by sim0ng on Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

WTF!!! I would have beat some little punk asses !!
What did the police do or say about this??
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

they sent SOC round to dust for prints, came out with nothing but glove marks as the theving little shits were using sergical gloves, they fail'd to spot what appeared to be blood on the roof lining and trouser prints left marking the wing, heared nothing untill december when a different police officer was put in charge of my case, he then looked into evidance I'd given him pointing to an individual who is well known for car theft and burgulry in the local area and who has rescently been locked up for armed robbery. his girl friends car miraculasley got loweed and got the same wheels on it which i had stolen and when the police officer went to go check it out it was back rolling on standard wheels and they claimed that the alloys had been bent a few days before but showed him them and said they could find the recipt of buying them, but if you ask me if somebody who can break into a car and do what they did to mine in just a few hours without waking anybody is far capeable of forging a couple of recipts and/or invoices!
I've not recived anything back from this appart from my banks paying in book which was probably taken by mistake with them thinking that it was a cheque book, then when theyrealised what it was threw it out the window of their car and a passer by handed it in to the bank.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

WOW I hope you have a plan for the little shits if they come back !!
put up a video cam to watch the car and get a shot gun
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

if the police didn't get you your stuff back i'd go torch that girlfriend's car for sure... sorry for your loss.

MMamdouh
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

tourching it sounds good... but if the guy caught me I'd prolly be pushing up the daisy's right now, hes a mental case!!! i was bricking it just taking photos of the car outside his house one night when i then saw one of the upstairs lights come on. Saw his mate in the take-away other week aswell... he was the guy who organised it all I recon as about a week before it happened i was outside cleaning the car and he drove past and started asking about somebody i know but who lives the other side of the country and when i told him he them seamed a bit peed off and drove away. i didnt think anything of it at the time untill my nextdoor nabour told me that hes friends with the guy who i still recon broke into my car and is well known by the police.

Its just such a shitter that I know exactly who had done it and I cant do anything about it and if i tried to go and get my stuff back myself I'd probably get arrested myself for it but its life and just gotta get along with what happens i guess.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

no it is not... i am serious man... if you can't enjoy your ride with the goodies you bough, don't give him the pleasure of enjoyeng them.

i was going to suggest getting someone to teal the girlfriend's car and take off your stuff then part the rest out or tourch it... if you think this is too risky then tourch the damn thing as a whole.

MMamdouh
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

well the main thing which I wanted back out of it was the wheels, as theyre now bent nobody can enjoy them and as theyre discontinued wheels it'd be very hard to get replacements for the ones which have been bent. The steering wheel I'd also like back but thats not in her car, has probably been sold on as it was a momo one worth around £140. The subs, amp and cd changer I've been told are not in her car and again, was quite expencive kit so could be anywhere now as its more then likeley been sold on for drug money

heres what they took:

team dynamics 100+ vulcans (alloys)
sony xplod 10 disk cd changer
maystar mx455 amp
boss sounds 10 inch sub
pro audio 6x9's plus shelf
momo red & silver leather steering wheel
type vr gear knob
richbrook gear gator and surround
race-x handbrake handel and gator
g-max -60 sports springs
type-vr red and black floor mats
jerry can full of petrol
race-x bee sting aerial
tax disk holder complete with tax disk
around 60 "team-ignition.co.uk" window stickers
halfords break down kit
magic tree air freshener
mothorcare blue and white checkerd child seat

and some other things which have slipped my mind over the months, a lot of it wasnt perticually expencive, but its just the fact they took it and what need to they have for my sons car seat ffs?!
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

damn, thats one hell of a loss... sorry to hear it.
where in the UK do u live? i live in tonbridge, kent. luckily around here car theft etc isnt that big of a problem, however i hav heard of several sound systems being stolen.
And nice car by the way.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

Live in Stroud, Gloucestershire, its supposed to be a quiet little town and you wouldn't really expect things like this happen. I was told the other week that a nova which was parked in same place as mine was when it was broken into has had the windscreen removed overnight and entire interior removed! So glad that we moved house in febuary
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

very nice car dude, if i were you, i'll beat the hell out of them and take there car and shove it through there other cars or house. then maybe they will think not to od that next time. and when you go for the court date, plead insanity.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
jdmikey

Post by jdmikey »

dam. they strippe that car