sick lanos!

A place to post pictures and videos about daewoo's and other cars/bikes racing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

the smallest engine that came in the lanos is a 1.3 (im 99% sure, correct me if im wrong) and even if thats all it has in it, whose to say he didnt turbo it and give it some nos, im not sying i like it, it might be a show car, and not a street car. and with calling Rodd1s a chav, please let it go, we are all grown up's on here, lets act like the mautre adults we are suposed to be and leave the name calling on the elementry school playground!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah you poopoo head. :lol: jk :D

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

moving on swiftly... like i sed, i like extreme styled cars. whether its all show no go or not... if i like a car, i like it. is it so wrong to have my own personal opinion on taste?
admittingly, i'm not too sure about the rims, as i'm not a fan of chrome.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

daewoomofo wrote:the smallest engine that came in the lanos is a 1.3 (im 99% sure, correct me if im wrong) and even if thats all it has in it, whose to say he didnt turbo it and give it some nos, im not sying i like it, it might be a show car, and not a street car. and with calling Rodd1s a chav, please let it go, we are all grown up's on here, lets act like the mautre adults we are suposed to be and leave the name calling on the elementry school playground!
i was only playing with him, no real offence intended.. as for it being a 1.2 or 1.3 i wouldn't really know, can't say i know too much about daewoos and what i do know is ether universal information between any car or that the info is the same as on a vauxhall