Korean Translation

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Tim04
Super

Korean Translation

Post by Tim04 »

For those of us who are really interested in Chang's web site Intimidator and would like to read some of it right now...I found an online translation service thats pretty decent. You will really want to be patient with it because the english translation is very choppy but it will give you a general Idea of whats going on http://worldlingo.com/wl/translate
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I used altavista's bablefish translator when he first posted the site and it worked pretty good as well.
chang

Post by chang »

I am really sorry for that I could not translate all datas in our site.
just now translated in Product Instruction only,

I am a manager in Intimidator, but no salary :cry: :cry:
because, the owner of Intimidator is Mr. Lee, he can not speak, read and write English, so I am helping him as a supporter and a friend :D :D

Thanks for your concern...
www.intimidator.co.kr --- For the perfect tune of Daewoo motors ---
Visit our site, and click "제품소개" that is English version of the product instruction.
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

Thank you for being you Chang! :D
I am sure I speak for everyone when I say We appreciate all of your efforts and especially taking the time out of your schedule to answer our questions. Tell Mr. Lee, He should pay you! You are an asset to his company. You are increasing his business considerably by having customers outside of Korea. I'm telling you Chang the new Geneation Daewoos are doing quite well in the USA and in Europe right now.

This is from Daewoo Europe Site
GM Daewoo Doubles Global Sales in April

? April sales total 77,011 units (67,645 exports plus 9,366 domestic sales)

? European sales reach 57,500 units in first four months

? 55 percent increase over same period last year

From: American Suzuki Powered by an ambitious five-year growth plan and the successful introduction of its new Forenza premium compact and Verona midsize sedan, American Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC) sold 7,041 vehicles in April 2004, representing an 18 percent increase in sales compared to April 2003 and giving the expanding automaker its best April since 1987.

Chang Those are important stats, this means more people will be driving Daewoo's than ever before. That means more people like you meet here at the forum. Passionate, Daewoo Fans who want some power and style.
So please, please keep up the good work!! :D
chang

Post by chang »

Hi Tim :D Thank you so much for your high praise for me.
Actually, I have my own job as service engineer for Hydraulic system, I am working for U.S.A company, maybe you know "Parker", the headquarters located in Cleveland, Ohio.

so, now I am very busy from day and night...even though my response would be delayed, don't be disappointed and wait some more time. Yes, maybe when our business can grow up in here from you, Mr. Lee will make my car as a supercar instade of salary. joking :wink:

We are happy to hear that news, New GM Daewoo running well in U.S and European market. the former Daewoo disppointed a lot of their fans not only in Korean, but also in all around world.
but I believe, to be born again from GM. Thank you :D
www.intimidator.co.kr --- For the perfect tune of Daewoo motors ---
Visit our site, and click "제품소개" that is English version of the product instruction.
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Can someone translate this Korean site for me? its funny as hell, but I cannot read it.

http://http://www2.hkedcity.net/citizen ... ame/58.swf