I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DarkLiquidDragon

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

Post by DarkLiquidDragon »

Hey everyone!!!! How's it goin'? I graduated basic training for the US AirForce on Feb 13, and I just graduated tech school on friday. I'm going to get stationed in Kadena ABS in Japan of all places. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my 'woo. Oh well, anyways, I got my body kit put on and painted, all I have left to do with the outside is just put on my mesh grill. Well, it's great to be back home, even if it's for a little while, well, catch ya'll lata!

Robert
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Well, congratulations on getting stationed in Okinawa. I have been to Kadena a few times when I lived on an island in the prefecture. If you're into performance, then you'll be selling your Woo and getting a real fast car that is not FWD. You'll have a chance at many GTRs, RX7s, Cosmos, Silvias.....a lot of fast cars that aren't all riced up fart can muffler POS that are back here in the US.

Take your time before you buy ANYTHING. Do not jump on the first car that you see. I like Project Dream Run by Gate1, but there are a lot of other places to check out. Take your time. There are a lot of seasoned people who like to take advantage of a FNG. There are also so ricers who bring their riciness to Japan thinking they are all badass in the their stock engine FWD Honduh who get their ass smoked on 58 on a Friday night.

Don't fall in with them either because you will waste a lot of money and not see positive results. I envy you for goin go Kadena. I was on a small island south of Okinawa for almost a year-and-a-half and I miss my Skyline GTS4 everyday I have to drive my slow POS truck back here in the US. Once I get my license, its back to Japan!

You need any info on Okinawa just ask. I'll do my best to remember.
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

So, you on Oki yet? Lucky.... :evil: Naw....I'm glad you get to go.