Forum Crap

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

Forum Crap

Post by Audacity Racing »

ok... i've had enough. really, enough. last week this forum was an informative, fun, social place to be. i'm sure people that need help with their car are afraid to post now because of the stupid and unrelated comments that are made. Daew0Leganza, you have tarnished this website, and i really don't appreciate anything you do or say. i can say with a severe bit of confidence that everyone else on this forum feels exactly the same way i do. i am asking you nicely, without nasty words, poking fun, or chaning your posts... to please shut up and be a useful member of the forum, let a lone society.

as for everyone else... the language and tom-foolery has gotten a bit out of touch. i'll admit that i was one of the first to bash Daew0Leganza, but this has got to stop. our webiste was a very clean, fun atmosphere before all of this and it's not that way anymore. let's try to work as a unified daewoo group to clean up our act... despite having certain members who don't abide by the un-written rules of friendship and humanity.

everyone just ignore his posts please. i'm sure he'll be among the first to post in here, but just leave him alone. no one take him seriously and dont' respond to his crap. i mean, really... the site no longer has the informative appeal it used to... it has turned into a riot of 4 letter words and bashing of people and their ideas.

i think Daew0leganza'a title should be changed to village idiot.

nuff said
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: Forum Crap

Post by daewooluvr »

Audacityracing wrote:

nuff said
LOL didn't you just ask us to stop doing that... LOL jk
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Audacity Racing
moron

daewooluvr wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:

nuff said
LOL didn't you just ask us to stop doing that... LOL jk

calling someone village idiot is nothing compared to jackass, fucker, asshole, etc...

the point is that we've lost the psuedo-maturity we did have. poking a little fun is ok, but bashing and being down-right mean is dumb and a waste of everyone's time on this forum
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i totally agree man... now every new post is spammed by him and i can no longer read anything useful in here.

the funny thing is since he began to do that i am paying more attention to my work.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

Audacityracing wrote:jackass
heh. I say the only thing we can do is to get rid of him altogther. The forum was perfect w/o him. He trashed the site... intentionally. Please... someone... some where... some how... ban him. PLEASE!
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
Susp:Intrax/KYB
Rollers:Falken/Rage
Ext:Dan's Decals/mesh grille/OEM wing&foglights
ICE:Audiobahn/Pioneer
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

daftmajin wrote:
heh. I say the only thing we can do is to get rid of him altogther. The forum was perfect w/o him. He trashed the site... intentionally. Please... someone... some where... some how... ban him. PLEASE!
and delete all his posts as well... was going to say his "usless" posts but that won't leave any posts behind anyways.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I've allready started cleaning up things here and there.... I've deleted about 50 to 100 posts so far.... some are his some are responses from you guys to things he's said.

I tried not to delete anything that was a contribution to the post.... but sometimes you guys put something relavent in with a response to his crap.... so you might find a quote from something he said.... even if his original post doesn't exist anymore.

I would have killed him earlier but my admin panel isn't working..... I dropped Efrain a PM so hopefully we will be able to clean things up.

Within a week all the crap he posted will be long gone.... so I wouldn't worry about the health of this forum..... the forum is still an informative place to be no matter what kind of crap is being thrown around.

I can be mean and or crude at times.... but most of us have a side that wants to tell everyone to screw off once in a while.

Anyways.... Efrain is online right now.... so hopefully things will move forward from this point on.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

mmamdouh wrote:
the funny thing is since he began to do that i am paying more attention to my work.

MMamdouh
:shock: :shock: :shock: wow..then he really needs to get banned.

haha. :wink:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

so is he gone totaly????
Audacity Racing
moron

yes... banned at 11:35pm est
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

well i hope things can go back to "normal"! cause im gonna have lots of questions in the near future
DArkstalker
Super

Post by DArkstalker »

Audacityracing wrote:yes... banned at 11:35pm est
Finally I hated that guy.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'm still deleting posts!!!!....man this guy must have done like 200 post in the last three days!!!!

I'm trying to keep it so nothing seems out of place..... most of the cases so far it has worked out good.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

thank you mods!!!!!!! That guy was so annoying.....hopefully I am not. :)

hahahahaha I guess I just ask a lot of questions because I am new and don't try to act like I know everything.
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

mmamdouh wrote:
daftmajin wrote:
and delete all his posts as well... was going to say his "usless" posts but that won't leave any posts behind anyways.

MMamdouh
You're not talking about me are you? :roll: BTW! THNX MODS FOR BANNING HIM!!!
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
Susp:Intrax/KYB
Rollers:Falken/Rage
Ext:Dan's Decals/mesh grille/OEM wing&foglights
ICE:Audiobahn/Pioneer