THE OFFICIAL THREAD SO Daew0Leganza CAN TALK CRAP

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

THE OFFICIAL THREAD SO Daew0Leganza CAN TALK CRAP

Post by Audacity Racing »

go ahead... stop hijacking everything else and put it all in here

thx
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

damn my daewoo does 0 to 60 in 11 seconds... my damn quarter miles 18 seconds with mods
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Well.... all you have to do is hook up a game console to your PCM and upload upgraded software and modifications from Need for Speed... your car will act just like it does in the game..... you will be doing 10 second 1/4 miles in no time.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Send me some money.... I will send you an electric supercharger to help your car go slower errr... I mean .... faster.... ya... faster.... way faster
2010 BMW 335D
2002 Daewoo lanos
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

Erfinder@PrecisionBoost wrote:Send me some money.... I will send you an electric supercharger to help your car go slower errr... I mean .... faster.... ya... faster.... way faster
u cant screw me

STOP EDITING MY POST
Last edited by Daew0Leganza on Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

VRoooMMM Vrooommmm!!!!!
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

daow0leganza...where did you come from anyways, i think i remember seeing you post along time ago but you wernt nearly as annoying and didnt post much at all?
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

And how old are you? You mentioned your parents are buying you stuff for your car for Christmas...
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

kinkyllama wrote:daow0leganza...where did you come from anyways, i think i remember seeing you post along time ago but you wernt nearly as annoying and didnt post much at all?
because the post came to my inbox instead of direct from the forum :D
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

AcingTeam wrote:And how old are you? You mentioned your parents are buying you stuff for your car for Christmas...
My parents will be buying me car/bike parts for x-mas till the day they die :lol:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

kinkyllama wrote:
AcingTeam wrote:And how old are you? You mentioned your parents are buying you stuff for your car for Christmas...
My parents will be buying me car/bike parts for x-mas till the day they die :lol:
My parentals... wont give me 5$ for gas money :cry: and i don't have a job... cuz no one that i've applied for wants to hire me I guess... BUT i work for my grandma to get money Muhahahahaha... Works out in the end i guess... 50$ a week is nice... Wish i could get a bike...
a woo that is a work in progress
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Aneab wrote:
kinkyllama wrote:
My parentals... wont give me 5$ for gas money :cry: and i don't have a job... cuz no one that i've applied for wants to hire me I guess... BUT i work for my grandma to get money Muhahahahaha... Works out in the end i guess... 50$ a week is nice... Wish i could get a bike...
This is the best time to get a job...everyone needs workers cuz holidays... Just make sure they dont want help only for holidays.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

kinkyllama wrote:
Aneab wrote:
kinkyllama wrote: My parents will be buying me car/bike parts for x-mas till the day they die :lol:
This is the best time to get a job...everyone needs workers cuz holidays... Just make sure they dont want help only for holidays.
I know its the best time, lol i've applied at several places, best buy, circut city, pep boys, autozone, some grocery stores... I don't want to work at Target or Wal-Mart... but i'm coming down to thinking i may just go ahead and apply there for the hell of it... I've applied other places too... just no call backs... we'll see soon though i guess...
a woo that is a work in progress
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Daew0Leganza wrote:
Erfinder@PrecisionBoost wrote:Send me some money.... I will send you an electric supercharger to help your car go slower errr... I mean .... faster.... ya... faster.... way faster
u cant screw me

I know your IP address and I have access to your profile.... I can even delete every post you have ever made and block posts from every single IP address you have ever posted from.

If you continue to bug people or change the subjects like you did in Debo's 2.0L turbo build up I will make a point of deleting and or changing your posts.

If you have questions.... just post a new subject..... don't jump off the topic of the subject.... most people hate that.... it's like getting SPAM in your email.... you can ignore it but it still bugs you.

Make sure you use the "search" section of this forum (allways at the top of the page under the Daewootech.com log ) before you start asking questions.
Last edited by PrecisionBoost on Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
2010 BMW 335D
2002 Daewoo lanos
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

Erfinder@PrecisionBoost wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote:
u cant screw me
I know your IP address and I have access to your profile.... I can even delete every post you have ever made and block posts from every single IP address you have ever posted from.

If you continue to bug people or change the subjects like you did in Debo's 2.0L turbo build up I will make a point of deleting and or changing your posts.

If you have questions.... just post a new subject..... don't jump off the topic of the subject.... most people hate that.... it's like getting SPAM in your email.... you can ignore it but it still bugs you.

Make sure you use the "search" section of this forum (allways at the top of the page under the Daewootech.com log ) before you start asking questions.
damn right! what's with the Daew0 anyway. Call me an idiot but I believe it is spelled Daewoo.
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
Susp:Intrax/KYB
Rollers:Falken/Rage
Ext:Dan's Decals/mesh grille/OEM wing&foglights
ICE:Audiobahn/Pioneer