Rolled the Reno

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Chip

Rolled the Reno

Post by Chip »

Well guys, I haven't reported on our race last weekend in Prescott because I've been going through in my mind how to break the unfortunate news that we rolled the car on Friday night. We got about 1/4 mile into the first stage and took a hard left turn, got extremely loose, brought it back inside fairly under control, but our skidplate caught a rock and next thing we knew we had rolled over from the passenger side onto the drivers side. Aside from the roll itself, it was a rather fun weekend. We duct taped the car back together, the organizers let us race on Saturday and we had a good time. We'll post some pictures on the website soon. If anyone wants to help us with our "save the Reno" campaign, we're selling T-shirts to raise some cash. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you our pay-pal info. You'll magically recieve a shirt in the mail and be well on your way to happiness in your fashionable BMS shirt. 8)

-Chip
Chip Doeden
Boshart Motorsports
www.b-moto.com
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

That sucks.. how did you guys end up doing?

I beleive a few of my friends ended up going to that rally... i dont know.. unless there was another rally around the same week.

On a side note i took the forenza off roading and some dirt trails.. damn i really wanna get into rallying. I've been offroading with trucks since i could reach the pedal and i must say drifting around dirt corners at 50mph were much more fun.

I'd buy a t-shirt if i could afford it right now.. :roll:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama