TUNERFEST IN OKC

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

TUNERFEST IN OKC

Post by lanos2001 »

well first off the show wasn't the best. it had its few badass cars but it was just small as hell. and there were no woo's, kias, or even hyundai's so i could've entered my car all scuffed up from wetsanding and won a trophy. oh well enjoy.

here is Robert's lanos with the jetspeed kit on. he just got back from iraq and found his baby all cracked in the front. he's fixing it right now. there were a few other cars rolling with us but i forgot to take they're pics.

look at the snail on this skyline. :shock:
this pic turned out crappy. but its the skylines interior. RHD is just awesome.

a Silvia with a huge ass snail too :shock:

i don't know what year GTO this is but WOW
GTO engine

Shelby Cobra (duh)

this one looks like a 1982 or 83 model right here. oh and there a beamer or something behind her. :lol:

now here's the cream of the crop. looks badass and all but look at the next pic and tell me what missing.

there were a few other cars worthy of pics but bikini contest and wet t-shirts had me distracted for a while. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
AcingTeam
Expert

Re: TUNERFEST IN OKC

Post by AcingTeam »

lanos2001 wrote:this one looks like a 1982 or 83 model right here. oh and there a beamer or something behind her. :lol:

nick
LOL, nice...
lanos2001 wrote:now here's the cream of the crop. looks badass and all but look at the next pic and tell me what missing.

nick
LOL!! It isn't turbo'ed!!

Question: what is a snail?

Igor
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

a snail is the turbo itself. looks like a snail shell.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Cliffke

Post by Cliffke »

nice!

if i go to a meeting here in belgium you almost never see turbo, and if you see one it is 100 times smaller then what you see on this pictures :lol:

stupid law!
Greetz Cliffke