US daewoos

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DaeRomeo

US daewoos

Post by DaeRomeo »

I am a owner of a daewoo lanos and I searched around at least everywhere and noticed that there are like no english sites where I could order body kits or anything else for the Lanos. its a 2001 Lanos Hatchback. if you guys could please message me or list some sites that are in english that sells parts for lanos'. body kit. interior . wheels.. hey and where do I buy some tuner lug bolts? ive checked ebay already. thanks!
AcingTeam
Expert

Re: US daewoos

Post by AcingTeam »

DaeRomeo wrote:I am a owner of a daewoo lanos and I searched around at least everywhere and noticed that there are like no english sites where I could order body kits or anything else for the Lanos. its a 2001 Lanos Hatchback. if you guys could please message me or list some sites that are in english that sells parts for lanos'. body kit. interior . wheels.. hey and where do I buy some tuner lug bolts? ive checked ebay already. thanks!
The wheels are easy... 4x100 bolt pattern with offset of 40mm and higher will work.

Tuner lug bolts are everywhere... just make sure they are 12mm x 1.5, and yes, eBay does have them.

Sometimes they sell Orciari (not sure if I spelled it right) kits for Lanos Hatch on eBay. Other than that they are very expensive and you do need to import them (very expensive).

If you need anything performance-wise, contact Tom (360 Dynamics) on this forum.

Good luck.
casey

Post by casey »

i hope these sites can help you.

www.sharkracing.com
www.andysautosport.com/makes.php?make=Daewoo

they have been a huge help to me, as far as a body kit... most are found in australia or korea, i saw 1 in montreal but they don't reply to their e-mails so thats a bust. when i do find a U.S. based manufacturer, i will be sure to notifty daewootech.com
DaeRomeo

Post by DaeRomeo »

thanks for the informmation guys but yep anything for the us abouut the body kits etc will help a lot. thanks
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

DaeRomeo wrote:thanks for the informmation guys but yep anything for the us abouut the body kits etc will help a lot. thanks
Try to contact them (http://www.gforcecustomizing.com/html/Main.html) I think they were selling them at a lower price (not $950) and it's in Canada. Just contact them and see what you can dig up.

Good luck.