service manual

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

service manual

Post by Audacity Racing »

i know there have been a million requests and posts about this... and i got a copy from mmamdouh... but can someone post the whole thing, not pieces, on a site somewhere?

we already have the parts list from daewootech.net... but can someone, anyone put up the entire service manual.

the reason i ask is because the fragmented file was filled with crc errors for me and i wanted it all to work :cry:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

same problem here bro... i wish someone can get the damn manual and host it on an FTP site or so and end our pain :(

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

if someone had a paper copy... i'd pay for shipping and i'd scan it and convert it to pdf for everyone...

if not... can someone PLEASE host it????

(www.megaupload.com if nothing else)
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I have a paper manual, but the thing is huge and is missing like 100 pages of DTCs from when I bought it off of Ebay.

Do you need something specific or the whole manual, cause if you need something specific, I can probabally take out the pages (its a binder) and send them to you, you can scan them, and send them back.