Don't you just hate it when...

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

CHNDROSE
Junior

Don't you just hate it when...

Post by CHNDROSE »

While wearing any heels over 2 inches I tend to gun the car really hard and keep going quite a bit over the speed limit. I guess I am just not used to the different point (wear sneakers of flats most of the time) and keep trying to mash my heel down.
Light without shadow is blindness.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i hate it when this happens... not that i wear heels or something but i hate the different feel of different shoes on pedals.

my problem is more with the brakes pedal were i need to be precise... i always floor the gas pedal so shoes are indifferent in that aspect.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

mmamdouh wrote:hate it when this happens...
you got me scared there a bit :lmao:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
CHNDROSE
Junior

Post by CHNDROSE »

:lol:
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I had some really big problems driving w/ my Docs on the first few times. I even had to turn down a few drag races cuz i knew i'd mess up my shifting :oops:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Efrain A. wrote:
mmamdouh wrote:hate it when this happens...
you got me scared there a bit :lmao:
hell i scared myself with that post before i added the "not that i wear heels or something" part. :lol: :lol:

MMamdouh
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

not that they're feminine... but some of my boots have a 2 and half inch heel on them... makes driving REAL funny (especially when i hit the brakes and the car stops rather abruptly)
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Audacityracing wrote:not that they're feminine... but some of my boots have a 2 and half inch heel on them... makes driving REAL funny (especially when i hit the brakes and the car stops rather abruptly)
Yeah.. ive done that one too
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i tried a stupid thing once... i operated the brake pedal with my left foot, OK this is a well knowing rally driving tech. but the stupid part here is that i tried this for the first time while driving in traffic.

i was very cautios (or maybe too much) so when the car in front of me stopped i stepped on the brakes with my left foot but that foot is used to operate the clutch so i just hit the brakes all the way down and BAM... the car stopped immediatly and i almost hit the steering wheel due to that.

on another incedent i was wearing those pair of shoes with really long laces and when i was stepping on the gas the shoe lace caught the retaning screw on the brakes pedal (i got sport bedal held by somewhat long screws) so when i wanted to lift off the gas and step on the brakes my foot was stuck :shock: luckly i was going slow so i used the hand brake to stop the car then i freed my stranded foot afterwards.

one day i was wearing those big slippers and i took the car arround the block and the damn thing was too big that i could step on the gas and the brakes in the same time, kinda like what big foot will experiance if he was behind the wheel... i ended up driving bare foot and it was fun but the brakes pedal needed more work than usual.

MMamdouh
NubiraPower

Post by NubiraPower »

one day i was wearing those big slippers and i took the car arround the block and the damn thing was too big that i could step on the gas and the brakes in the same time, kinda like what big foot will experiance if he was behind the wheel... i ended up driving bare foot and it was fun but the brakes pedal needed more work than usual.
That was really funny! :lol: I don't have problems with the shoes I wear when I'm driving my car. :P
Nubira Power
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

try it when you got big sport pedals and the pedals seem so close to each other.

hell in here we got FIAT 128 cars where the stock gas and brakes pedal are so close that anythig bigger than your finger won't go between them... i recon with my slippers i can step on all three pedals with one foot. :lol:

MMamdouh
CHNDROSE
Junior

Post by CHNDROSE »

NubiraPower wrote:That was really funny! :lol: I don't have problems with the shoes I wear when I'm driving my car. :P
So you do not have any problems when driving in heels? :P

And where is Cliff, I thought he would be all over this thread? LOL
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Cliff seems to be working finally...

:P
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

mmamdouh wrote:i tried a stupid thing once... i operated the brake pedal with my left foot, OK this is a well knowing rally driving tech. but the stupid part here is that i tried this for the first time while driving in traffic.

i was very cautios (or maybe too much) so when the car in front of me stopped i stepped on the brakes with my left foot but that foot is used to operate the clutch so i just hit the brakes all the way down and BAM... the car stopped immediatly and i almost hit the steering wheel due to that.
I cant drive auto anymore. When i drive auto and i use my left foot on the brake to switch it into Reverse on a hill or something i almost take the truck to a hault since im used to a clutch
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

kinkyllama wrote:
mmamdouh wrote:i tried a stupid thing once... i operated the brake pedal with my left foot, OK this is a well knowing rally driving tech. but the stupid part here is that i tried this for the first time while driving in traffic.

I cant drive auto anymore. When i drive auto and i use my left foot on the brake to switch it into Reverse on a hill or something i almost take the truck to a hault since im used to a clutch
who said it was an auto??... i guess that makes what i did even more stupid :lol:

MMamdouh